worst (sufu) waywt fits

given the mediocre level of quality in WAYWT lately, it stands to figure that the level of quality (of the shittalking) in any WAYWT shittalking thread will be equally mediocre.

so far the new/revived shittalking threads have done nothing to disprove this.

It's pretty obvious a lot of you are more interested in doing some hardcore hating than constructive critique.

Well, we've given you the reasons why his fit is fine and you've given the reasons why his fit isn't. Take a picture of yourself and let the masses decide.

coliseum.jpg

damn. . . you called me out. if i can get a hold of a friend's camera I'll post tonight, PST.

i love the slur 'gook' it sounds much more biting than 'chink'

Anyways...I've long discarded with defining myself in terms of my country of origin, ethnicity, anything along those lines. People ask me where I'm from I say in deadpan tone and facial expression "Mars. You know, that big red planet with a lot of dust on it." The scary thing is most of the time they believe it, yo. At least that's what I gather from the questions on my background ending there, and the discussion shifting to other matters, such as 1997 Puff Daddy or Pomeranians.

i love the slur 'gook' it sounds much more biting than 'chink'
I was quoting platoon....

But ya, gook has more oomph that chink.

Some kid in the eight grade called me a gook in the locker room. He was much bigger than I was. I punched him in the face four times before the coaches came in and separated us. We each got two pops with a paddle. (They used to hit us in schools back then.)

I found out the next day in the cafeteria that I had become a folk hero of sorts.

Guest jmatsu
i thought gook only referred to filipinos and vietnamese

landho did you punch him because he didn't acknowledge your superior ethnicity

LOL! x100

when i first moved to USA from the Phlippines

i got "spick" and "spearchucker"

never gook, never chink

they ain't never seen a filipino before and they didn't know WHAT to call me

in 7th grade, a kid i played in a band with called me a spearchucker (jokingly)

i lost total control and threw this heavy distortion pedal (it may have been a wah) at him and that ended that episode

strangely, when i lived in the philippines, i was called "cowboy" (as i was getting beat up) or "han solo"; the latter doesn't sound like an insult but it was HOW it is said

/livejournal

i think the filipinos got a milder sentence when it came to racially charged designations..."flip" doesn't sound all that bad, shit I think being called "flip" is actually kinda funky. Chink and gook sound much worse.

what's up Goat, yeah I guess I can run but I can't hide. At the end of the day my passport says it all.

yeah, that's the same way I always saw "spic" and "jap" as well, but I use those words sparingly lest I make the wrong impression on someone I am not well enough acquainted with.

I think the worst/most offensive sounding slur ever went to the Jews, and even that term is out of date. I used the word in a draft for a short story in this writing workshop I was in, and most of the class had never heard the word before. The teacher was familiar with it, but I think she lived through the 60s and even she admitted to not hearing it in a while.