worst (sufu) waywt fits

i guess you'd know K^

I like Wayne but I'm sorry this is a terrible look. The belt jeans and shoes are not working with the hoody.

I agree but the shoes and belt came out terrible in the pic. and I knew the abercrombie comment would come out too. funny to hear Kodiak hitting anyone with "high school status" hate though.

Kodiak hates on abercrombie but spends more money so he can buy a pair of Nudies and W+H hoodie.

Not just buy a W+H hoodie but buy hoodie, discover it's ill fitting after people tell him so, sell hoodie and re-buy same hoody in smedium and hope the intenetz approve...

But Kodiak can afford to do so cuz he doesn't have to spend money on things like razors, aftershave, dates with girls, condoms, ect...

Not just buy a W+H hoodie but buy hoodie, discover it's ill fitting after people tell him so, sell hoodie and re-buy same hoody in smedium and hope the intenetz approve...

But Kodiak can afford to do so cuz he doesn't have to spend money on things like razors, aftershave, dates with girls, condoms, ect...

You're retarded. I don't own a W+H hoodie. If you can't afford basic things and steeze at the same time, maybe you should reconsider posting here.

You're retarded. I don't own a W+H hoodie. If you can't afford basic things and steeze at the same time, maybe you should reconsider posting here.

who the fuck are you to tell someone to reconsider posting here? quit talking out of the fucking mass on your face and stand on the sidelines so you can MAYBE improve your pedestrian fits.