worst (sufu) waywt fits

alright, time for some cold heartedness

julz, is this for some family gathering that requires you to dress like this? even if it is, blah

eid01.jpg

jane, i dont really care what vintage japanese designer made this coat, and i dont care who made your jeans, they both suck and this fit is wack

hulklady_hf.jpg

who the fuck is this guy, and how has he been around here since 2006 and not figured out that this looks like absolute shit

2w74zew.jpg

" say man you arab? no im Latin. o ok, well im gonna call you janet. hey man i dont want no trouble. and i dont want no mouthing back, so drop that soap and take this buttsecks you latin looking nigguh"

fixed.

10char

Sorry not everyone posts non-stop glowing things about admittedly cool female members who have occasional fashion misses like you, tang.

That's why people are supposed to say "no hate but" before everything to make it all kosher. Right?

Sorry not everyone posts non-stop glowing things about admittedly cool female members who have occasional fashion misses like you, tang.

That's why people are supposed to say "no hate but" before everything to make it all kosher. Right?

I just don't think Clopek has any room to talk. I am literally embarrassed for him most times when he tries to insult people.

And even if those are not the best fits julz and jane have ever posted - worst waywt fits? really?

There's lots of middle ground between praising everything someone posts and trashing them for a less-than-stellar fit. I don't think either of those is bad. I think julz in particular looks great there.

And I have never bought the "no hate" thing. That's some weaselly bullshit.

I just don't think Clopek has any room to talk. I am literally embarrassed for him most times when he tries to insult people.

And even if those are not the best fits julz and jane have ever posted - worst waywt fits? really?

There's lots of middle ground between praising everything someone posts and trashing them for a less-than-stellar fit. I don't think either of those is bad. I think julz in particular looks great there.

And I have never bought the "no hate" thing. That's some weaselly bullshit.

You missed a hidden (10) in my post but i'm not pointing it out.

I don't often distinguish between this and the shit talking thread. It's all shit talking so who cares about semantics.

Julz knows i'm down with her, but the fit sucks. I don't know what you want, man. Is she a dope supertrash poster? Hells yea. Dope waywt poster? Not as much.

Also, they're big girls. I've seen them be ok without papa tang to back them up. Isn't there a random post by jj, tg or samsikle for you to praise somewhere?

yes being up late (eastern us time) makes me cranky

clopek could have picked a better (worse) fit of mine to post in here.

and i love janes jacket, not so much the jeans but its not worst!

and anyway, my pussys' cuter than all the others posted.

09-13-08_0427.jpg