worst (sufu) waywt fits

can anyone tell me what the fuck that means?

My personal net worth has accrued to such enormous proportions that money, as a substitute for goods and services in a capitalist economy and as a means of subsistence for food and shelter, has become so irrelevent to my daily survival and excess marginal satisfaction that I'm unable to subjectively assess the quantitative value of material items.

true dat, raj...

but then again, $200 cant buy u shit wit the current horseshitz thats been goin on these dayz...

I can respect a man with a good hustle.

You should sell the shirt on sufu market for like 200 dollars.

Some fool will buy it.

My personal net worth has accrued to such enormous proportions that money, as a substitute for goods and services in a capitalist economy and as a means of subsistence for food and shelter, has become so irrelevent to my daily survival and excess marginal satisfaction that I'm unable to subjectively assess the quantitative value of material items.

press equals...

B.A.L.L.A.

u da man ftb...

real man appreciate and can handle criticism and receive em as gracefully as well as they get comps .. all youse got a lot to learn from this man here..

respect.

really? and you neg me back because i negged you saying "sorry. my friend said your jeans are gross and look like south pole" ?

Does that mean you will kindly give me some and change my life greatly as it will have absolutely no adverse affect on your well-being?

Guest jmatsu
yeah, who says shit like this. my uncle could buy and sell everyone on here and has never once proclaimed his wealth to anyone outside of family.

haha. you know why your uncle probably dont say that shit? cause he got you/his family to say it for him.

nah, we don't talk about it cause it's depressing. my mom was a social worker so we didn't have shit.

but he's just like that. you go over and there's a new car again or some shit and he doesn't even pay it any mind, as opposed to one of my friends who's a wall streeter and races over with new shit to show me every 2 days. kinda gauche.

haha. you know why your uncle probably dont say that shit? cause he got you/his family to say it for him.

Guest jmatsu
there is that old saying....

those with the most, talk the least....

and those that talk the most...aint got shiiiiitttt.

like you mention, this saying is dated.

i personally know many affluent who talk about their wealth all the time.

everybody loves it when rappers do this...

like you mention, this saying is dated.

i personally know many affluent who talk about their wealth all the time.

everybody loves it when rappers do this...

brokes people like when rappers talk abotu this so they can know/what to try and save $$ to purchase..... or buy fakes of

Most rappers are actually the ones that fall in the second category mind you...

It's the record labels that have their money...

truff..all dose cars in vids and on mtv cribs is rented or borrowed.....

• 2 weeks later...
Not a great a fit pic since it's so dark I guess (unofficial page theme promoted by me and fndmybetterhalf?). But I've been too lazy to take pictures of myself for months, so this thread'll have to settle for the first shot someone else took of me.

2595515544_9f9356191c_b.jpg

cheesy striped friday night clubber boy shirt and army fatigues? what?

Guest jmatsu

hailxenu vbmenu_register("postmenu_1104868", true);

superbored

6242008.jpg

don't want you to die or nuthing, but this shit is just mad unpleasant. the tee's color and vest are like sperm and spermicide. those shorts are okay i guess...kinda crappy, but i don't like the pattern at all. did you just cut and fot some long pants? like sloppier sloppy seconds w/o orgasm. those vans just suck the dick of spicoli. always hated them.

cheesy striped friday night clubber boy shirt and army fatigues? what?

I've seen those fatigues in person, they're pretty awesome. Some Junya Watanabe tip. I'll be the first and most vocal to come to RFK's defence. His aesthetic isn't sufu friendly, but he rocks it very well.

Guest jmatsu
I've seen those fatigues in person, they're pretty awesome. Some Junya Watanabe tip. I'll be the first and most vocal to come to RFK's defence. His aesthetic isn't sufu friendly, but he rocks it very well.

just curious as too how they are on "some jw tip." i mean what are they or what country produced them? from the pic they just seem like so lame u.s. woodland issues...

don't see how they conjure junya watanabe, besides the fact that he dabbled with dpm material reconstructions.

don't want you to die or nuthing, but this shit is just mad unpleasant. the tee's color and vest are like sperm and spermicide. those shorts are okay i guess...kinda crappy, but i don't like the pattern at all. did you just cut and fot some long pants? like sloppier sloppy seconds w/o orgasm. those vans just suck the dick of spicoli. always hated them.

dear mr j

i would hope at least you ment to put me in shit talking trek instead of worst. in all honesty vest came off after about 30 mins. and it was a toss up for other pesent vans. shorts where tapered down.