worst (sufu) waywt fits

Shouldn't the overall ugliness of the shoes be your main concern? I am sure you'll tell me they're rare (for which I am thankful) and that some significant guy who accomplished wonders, either making funny moves on a wheeled plank or rhyming on top of electronic music about being a dangerous criminal popular with women, wore them but that doesn't stop the suckage in the least.

Don`t even try to understand. I can`t understand you wanting to be a gay French Marxist but I don`t try to .

I like the way Lucxxx laced em better to be honest. but you should see my IIIs, laces too long, looks like shit.

milspex, come on, how can you wear XXL tees, sagged, repro cut (relaxed) jeans and say fuk fitted style and slim style and then want your shoes laced like a size XS t-shirt!!!

pls explain :confused:

milspex, come on, how can you wear XXL tees, sagged, repro cut (relaxed) jeans and say fuk fitted style and slim style and then want your shoes laced like a size XS t-shirt!!!

Maybe he's like me and has slim feet. Not everyone can walk around in half laced shoes.

Still, it's a horribly messy lace job whatever.

when shits laced tight shoe looks longer. I think this looks more balanced, thats why I pinroll basically, to make my shoes look bigger.

Don`t even try to understand. I can`t understand you wanting to be a gay French Marxist but I don`t try to .

It's quite simple really; I used to dress like a Turkish royalist zoophile but the colours didn't match my complexion so I had to switch.

Now he just looks like he' engaging in a little cosplay

waywt3.jpg

There's only so far I'm willing to let total irony run.

I wonder if it might be next level. Really wtf moment anyway. I love the boots though.

:P I've had mixed opinion on the whole outfit, glad you like the boots though. I guess I went with too many colours of leathers at the same time. I am a little new here, can someone tell me what this 'next-level' shit is?

Wowie, Ande Whalls are nice.. What's the coat? Filipa K?

Picture7-1.jpg

Nudie, AA, AA, AA, Nudie, Crockett & Jones.

you an ugly muthafucker.

022208.jpg

you an ugly muthafucker.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

you look like you're going to kill urself cuz you an ugly muthafucker.

is it just me or does the tounge out thing not work on that?

and i know you an ugly muthafucker.

believe it or not, a startup company can be very hard to run.

I disagree. Failures are largely attributed to all the haterade drinking peers in your industry.

See: Eric Glennie.

Just keep at it..and your time will come.

when shits laced tight shoe looks longer. I think this looks more balanced, thats why I pinroll basically, to make my shoes look bigger.

Kids in Japan used to rock kicks 2 sizes up to get the Charlie Chaplin/ Ronald McDonald steez on point.

022508.jpg

bape beanie

polo jacket

lacoste cardigan

levis shirt

tailored dickies

alessando sneakers

Everything above his gut looks fine, but the pants and shoes... pass.

Oh my god that outfit is horrible, I was just about to post that here.

Everything above his waist is fine, NOT. That cardy is hugging his stomach so tight, it's like a damn corset. That layering underneath isn't helping him either, just making him look even fatter. The random colored beanie is like wtf, did you pick it out in the dark?

Your pants, wow... God forbid. Oh ya, I hate those shoes too.

Your body just isn't made for that stuff.

Stop posting.