worst (sufu) waywt fits

eightball became droors in 1993... dc shoes was a spinoff of droors. dub was a spinoff of droors.

its just an og 90s skate brand. good clean basic shit.

Shit I didn't know that Dub had any affiation with DC/droors, I guess that makes sense though cuz they used to sponsor Stevie Williams I think.

Are they still making gear? They were coming out with some dope outwear in the late 90s.

78 an OG purist. he wants his denim japan or american designed, definitely not diors, and sagged with a preferably repro cut.

Also shoes should be laced with some style, not like they are straight off the feet of a mom in the early 90's walking her dog.

overall bagginess could be improved.

the wider lacing system isn't necessarily needed to be laced, just let the feet breath..

thats all I could find on my own.

by the way I am not a purist in anyway so I find nothing personally wrong with the outfit, but I see what might be off from an OG purist POV..

Guest doubletap

i think the lacing looks fine. they're friggin' running shoes... can't be looking like you're in your teens all your life. besides the shoes age better with proper lacing.

...waiting for felix to reply.

shit.

the folk who can't see that he's laced those 90s need a bitchslapping!

353100790_4d7c76a33b.jpg

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THEY LOOK FINE??

The shoe's was designed with a shape... laces are meant to be 'V's not ^'s. UGH.

LET THE DAMNED THINGS BREATH!!

Worse than fingernails on a blk board.

2264145508_8770207ee1.jpg

shit.

353100790_4d7c76a33b.jpg

The shoe's was designed with a shape... laces are meant to be 'V's not ^'s. UGH.

lmao smh@ u. no one cares.

78 sags doir 21cms if i'm not mistaken

i was talking under the assumption that he was purist.. if he wears diors he prolly 98% pure 2% hypebeast.

haha no one can escape the call of the hypebeast. I know plenty of purist that have perpetrated on some level... I guess it doesnt really matter.

milspex is the only person (not counting in the past) I mean currently that sticks to being 100% purist.

personally i don give a shit I like the flexibility of a post modernist approach to streetwear to some degree...

78 those lazers are great

waywt2.jpg

Spend dem bills, look a goon err day.

You can only pull this look off if you are an internet personality on the internet.

shit.

353100790_4d7c76a33b.jpg

hahah

78, this aint niketalk or CT...they cram to understand...

I dunno about you guys but I always relace my shoes after I buy them. Boots, shoes, whatever. Stock lacing, most footwear companies initially lace over eyelets and then for some fucked up reason, the laces go underneath the eyelets for 1 hole and then the rest are over the eyelets. Looks mad sloppy, imho.