worst (sufu) waywt fits

Is this the same guy?

Anyways, my ra-douchebag-dar went off like crazy after seeing this....

indeed it is, unfortunately all I could muster after seeing the face picture was an 'oh my dear lord.'....

I plan to print out that picture and laminate it, for use on my future children when they start getting out of line.

Picture001-12.jpg

I'm not sure if I can commit to saying this is worst material, but the headband fixation is odd and a tad irritating even. Once was ok, but however many times you've done this now is one too many.

However, I'd like to point out I like the idea with the Timberlands. Takes me back to a nice era in Japanese streetwear (circa 98-01!?!?)... utility + quirk. Tech anoraks, crimp perms, Complete Finesse, kind of the non-militant counterpart to MilSpex, perhaps?

Guest doubletap
However, I'd like to point out I like the idea with the Timberlands. Takes me back to a nice era in Japanese streetwear (circa 98-01!?!?)... utility + quirk. Tech anoraks, crimp perms, Complete Finesse, kind of the non-militant counterpart to MilSpex, perhaps?

I'm so fucking sick of hearing this shit. Japan did not invent or even perfect '90s street style, NYC did. end of story.

I mean sure Japanese companies such as wtaps and visvim can bite northface vests, timbs etc, but that shit is not the same... they're just overpriced, overhyped copies of the originals. don't get me wrong, the quality of japanese products is second to none... but in the end they are still copies. sometimes basics are the best. brands like dickies, TNF, polo, carhartt etc. are always going to maintain that street cred and no one else can re-invent that wheel.

nuff said.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing this shit. Japan did not invent or even perfect '90s street style, NYC did. end of story.

I mean sure Japanese companies such as wtaps and visvim can bite northface vests, timbs etc, but that shit is not the same... they're just overpriced, overhyped copies of the originals. don't get me wrong, the quality of japanese products is second to none... but in the end they are still copies. sometimes basics are the best. brands like dickies, TNF, polo, carhartt etc. are always going to maintain that street cred and no one else can re-invent that wheel.

nuff said.

THas a pretty good post.:cool: