worst (sufu) waywt fits

Style isn't about what's relevant or fashionable by today's standards, it's about understanding what you want to achieve and then doing it, and Milspex does exactly that.

If someone was repping early 80s new wave style with the authentic labels like Lewis Leathers or 70s mod/skinhead with the same principles noone would dump on them for being 'out of date' and 'needing to grow up'.

just needed to quote this because its the most intelligent thing thats been said this entire episode

milspex does not look like he's 30. if people didnt know his real age, nobody would have brought up the "he's too old to be wearing that shit" argument, which is kind of a stupid argument regardless because in japan people much older than 30 will still be dressing casual. fujiwara, anybody?

Clopek, drop the costume argument already, its flawed and its very biased.

Your "costume" arguement can be said for anything really. Goth Ninja? lets be honest, while we look at photos of "stil" and "winq" and admire their outfits, to an average joe, they look like theyre wearing costumes. same goes for Cotton Duck, Bill, etc. While Millspex's fits may not be completely ordinary to the average guy, like many stated before, he knows exactly what he's doing. THe same can't be said for you when you say "you were trying something new" with your box coat and gold supras...simply because the fact that you were trying that outfit to see if it works shows how you lack any sense of fashion whatsoever. In what mindset were you in when you threw that outfit together?

milspex does not look like he's 30. if people didnt know his real age, nobody would have brought up the "he's too old to be wearing that shit" argument, which is kind of a stupid argument regardless because in japan people much older than 30 will still be dressing casual. fujiwara, anybody?

fujiwara goes to clubs, gets pussy and is making some real money out of his lifestyle, while milspex on the other hand is trapped at home plaing neogeo, jerking off to his wtaps pieces and getting angry on forums over guys who actually have sex or have physical evidence(read photos) of being around females.

cliff notes for the uninformed:

- milspex dressed horribly, but with "synergy"

- respect his gangsta?

- jmatsu is mad because dudes is stylin' on him

- clopek put in his 2cents and was butt raped & duct taped

- mike lowrey = would get my vote for democratic candidate

...and some canadian guy who joined in 05 that nobody ever knew existed decided to produce a misconstrued summary and joined the ring of already prevalent lowery-mod fellatio.

...and some canadian guy who joined in 05 that nobody ever knew existed decided to produce a misconstrued summary and joined the ring of already prevalent lowery-mod fellatio.

Ever think that sometimes there are people on this forum who just get tired of your bullshit?

Still had the black/white one. It actually looks decent on me in full shots. Kinda creates a drop shoulder kinda thing. I could probably use an xs instead of s because i didn't know that cloak s/s07 sizing was crazy big. I originally thought it looked weird on me, but i think i like it now. Then again, i look like i'm 12 even with shorter hair now. Not even going to pretend.

Enjoyed the show the last page though. As people say on the forum a bunch when it comes to people and their style (from still to mil to duck), you can usually smell bullshit.

For those idiots that say that Mil is too old to dress like that you guys don't know shit. Look at HF, Shinsuke takizawa, Tet and hell even James Lavelle have worn similar things well past what you deem is the acceptable age. Some people don't give a fuck what society thinks is acceptable they do what they do, while others do what is expected and follow the crowd.

Oboy, I'm so glad this wagon is moseying around the track again.

It's a script.

-Milspex post

-Clopek vs. the sufu three decade battalion

-Noob comments

-Profligate faggotry

I hope Matsu ends up at the NYC thing so he and Clopek can just fight already.

Oboy, I'm so glad this wagon is moseying around the track again.

It's a script.

-Milspex post

-Clopek vs. the sufu three decade battalion

-Noob comments

-Profligate faggotry

I hope Matsu ends up at the NYC thing so he and Clopek can just fight already.

halifamous,

nothing against you, but it wasn't even "clopek vs. the sufu three decade battalion."

it was just another case of your homeboy saying some stupid nonsense-shit AGAIN and getting schooled AGAIN. anyway not every member who commented is in their 30s, infact the majority was younger, so it could harldy be "clopek gets raped by the sufu three decade battalion." no biggie though...we probably all have at least one if not two token dumbass friends.

You were better off not getting into this one from the start, you've heard through this sufu game of telephone about what MilSpex is and what he isn't. I like to take the piss because yeah MilSpex still listens to Minidisc and plays Sega Saturn and he deserves it for the side comments he drops on the board, but his aesthetic is something you don't have the place to tell other people about because you have your facts wrong. Milspex is out of context on Sufu amongst Canadian 18 year olds, but had you ever gone to Japan 8 or 9 years ago you'd realize he has plenty of relation to what things are today and what you're emulating (albeit badly).

Too bad he loses cred for using a Sony camera from 2005. He would be much cooler with one of these:

2exq91f.jpg

(yes I know I said this already)

first, there's a difference between playing dress up and trying something new. I tried something different for myself, and it may not have worked, and that's fine. it's how we progress. and i'm really kinda getting over this argument that because he spends all of his fucking money on one look and it's a look he loves and believes in that it makes it okay, because it doesn't, it just means he puts tonnes of effort into looking like a dick. . . if i wore authentic austronaut or pirate clothes on the street, it wouldn't be a "Style" it would be a fucking costume because i am not an astronaut or pirate. just like spex isn't a 90s harajuku kid, he's a douchey 30 year old white kid with a napoleon complex.

no hate on either of you two, but behaviour can invalidate one's efforts in other departments.

edit: the "white stripes vs. wolfmother" was an analogy i used to try and prove this point, where there's a differrence between taking cues from different cultures or movements past, and just trying to be a copy of something else. the white stripes took cues from old rock and blues, and wollfmother just tried to be led zeppelin.

whoa... milspex is a 30 year old white dude??!