worst (sufu) waywt fits

...there are people who are older than jmatsu on here.. i don't see the problem with being old and posting in forums...

being 33 and talking shit about a bunch of 19 year olds on the internet is fucking weak, shit, being 19 and talking shit about a bunch of 19 year olds on the internet is fucking weak

edit: sorry if i offended any older, cooler members than jmat, im not saying 33 is old, 33 is old for the way jmat acts like such a girly dickhead .. he's like a fat chick who thinks she's better than everyone, but everyone hates her

good one! if you can distinguish the sexuality of a soft drink, then you are truly gifted.

this is probably THE most pathetic of attempts of an insult that i've ever had encountered not only in sufu, but in the nonvirtual world. congratulations jag-off, i 've never even worn a red top nor "blue" pants...sorry to kill your hard on.

//you mad.

was in a rush to get out of house to school yesterday; reason for not fixing sleeves for the inside picture, and the undone top button of shirt. those were fixed in due time :o (missing from pics are black ankle boots and my purple leather brooch)

side_a.jpg

side_b.jpg

You can't be serious with this le chateau shit.

Notice the change in facial expression from the first to the second pic. It's like he suddenly realizes the travesty he has on once the coat comes off.

Stop shaming Toronto.

What I find equally discomforting is his intro:

"was in a rush to get out of house to school yesterday; reason for not fixing sleeves for the inside picture, and the undone top button of shirt. those were fixed in due time (missing from pics are black ankle boots and my purple leather brooch)"

...yet you had time to take pictures of yourself? I never usually hate on people, but damn my cherry's popped with this mess. GTFO-TO you clown.

You can't be serious with this le chateau shit.

Notice the change in facial expression from the first to the second pic. It's like he suddenly realizes the travesty he has on once the coat comes off....

sorry, i'll keep my face consistent next time. i dunno what you mean by le chateau shit

wadafak forrealz.. i'm afraid to see waht shoes he's wearing...

they're just a pair of zip black ankle boots. sorta like the ones i'm selling but a more elongated pointed toe

too many ugly patterns

yeah i probably should have toned it down with a solid black shirt or something :(

n two vests?????????????????

yes

What I find equally discomforting is his intro:

...yet you had time to take pictures of yourself? I never usually hate on people, but damn my cherry's popped with this mess. GTFO-TO you clown.

yeah. i kinda liked my outfit so i wanted to try and quickly take pics. i guess there is too much going on in my outfit. oh well, live and learn

but please don't act like you're the shit. i haven't been living in downtown toronto since i was like 8; i'm up in Markham.

i hope he got the best and worst mixed up. he isn't american you know.

seems he did lol. i'll try to redeem myself sometime next week :o

being 33 and talking shit about a bunch of 19 year olds on the internet is fucking weak, shit, being 19 and talking shit about a bunch of 19 year olds on the internet is fucking weak

edit: sorry if i offended any older, cooler members than jmat, im not saying 33 is old, 33 is old for the way jmat acts like such a girly dickhead .. he's like a fat chick who thinks she's better than everyone, but everyone hates her

everyone talks shit, it's just you just suck at it. this nigga just defecatin straight out his mouth.