worst (sufu) waywt fits

yeah man, fearitself, you don't even have to use proper apostrophies when you type on sufu either. milspex don't. can't fuck wit dat.

b original.

Um.....on a pretty unrelated note I`m just gonna throw out there that occasionally my keyboard goes into Ultra-Shit mode and all my apostrophe`s come out as these little abortions

````````````

Anyone know how the hell I fix this? It`s on an Acer 5580, I`m too lazy to find out myself, and its getting fucking annoying.

Question marks also conveniently become É`s

man this "fearitself" guy must've really gotten all your panties in a bunch. i mean the guy, by no means, dresses well in any league or universe or watever the fuck you wanna call it, but some of you guys are really commiting and dedicating your hours into trying to convince him to be dR3ss3d bY z3 InT3rn3t.

give the guy a break...just let him troll around til he sees something he likes and finds inspiration off this site.

Not trolling. I get the same hate Fear gets here, people say my shit fits like garbage, that I should size down but I dont change and for that at least a few people now respect me.

I`m hoping Fear doesn`t get brainswashed with all these ppl in here talking about a "makeover" or some shit.

Sorry but you got it wrong, Fear looks like junk you show steez, everything pretty much on point except the caps but thats personal preference. Nuff said

He`s only 16.

Not directly adressed to Milspex except the last part:

He looks like an average suburban teen with some of the akwardness associated with that phase and lifestyle, people should cut him some slack but yeah, he's not stylin. Nobody would care but this is a fashion forum/highschool bitching competition + he's defensive. If you combine the two you get the last few pages of this thread.

I think you're well-dressed and do believe your lifestyle and long-term commitment has helped you attain that, I certainly wouldn't compare you two. Your comment, while rude, is still revelant though, as soon as someone wears more relaxed stuff, there are some idiots that instantly feel the fit would be better with tighter clothes. I get those comments too when wearing more relaxed pants, which I do somewhat often these days. Oh and Chris combines his tight pants with relaxed tops (think Ann D and Rick Owens) so I'm not sure he's the incarnation of "all skinny, all the time" that some make him out to be.

you guys are all missing the REAL ISSUE here.

and that issue is: fearitself can't skate.

And probably can't take advantage of his height on the court. I'm sure the 5'6 guys at the ymca with old man strength push him around on the block all the time.

He says he doesn't care, it's because he is an attention whore. All his attitude is paradoxal. But his problems, they can't be solved on a fashion forum.

And probably can't take advantage of his height on the court. I'm sure the 5'6 guys at the ymca with old man strength push him around on the block all the time.

lmao, I dont believe I have been defensive up untill now. I understand and see why you tyhink my fashion sense and clothes are bad. I really do. I think you take it to the extreme but I am not ignorant or arrogant to think that my fit is the greatest or even good.

But, I laugh at the fact that you think I am bad at basketball. Old guys at the YMCA aren't on my level. Im going to go to college for basketball and im pretty sure you are not. So, Mr. Jordan would you care to teach me how to play basketball?