worst (sufu) waywt fits

hahahaha _ironman's on a neg rape rampage lookout folks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay relax; i didn't neg rep everyone who negged me. i think i neg repped you and jordanelias. i apologized to jordanelias though, as judging by his most recent fit, he cleans up nice and can look better than his previous fits have left me to believe. that being said, i still think your sweater looks like a fetus print or possibly some cashews

and i think judging by the general opinion, keagen meant to neg rep me too

one of the belts is for his fanny pack.

There is no way in hell bum bags (what you guys call fanny packs) should ever be worn except in an ironic nu rave hipster situation, and that's only because in that case your personality is so cuntish you could wear a rubbish sack and not look any worse.

Now bum bag straps worn in an asymmetrical double belt style... that's just next level shit.

Also, I'm bemused by the whole way he's holding an SLR whilst having someone else take his photograph.

whoo yeah u dress and look like Justin Timberlake and girls may love that shit, but it just aint cool sorry.

everyone has different perceptions of "cool", to Milspex it means not dressing like Justin Timberlake. cool is dressing like you should've 15 years ago, if you were japanese.

Guest Pettibon
everyone has different perceptions of "cool", to Milspex it means not dressing like Justin Timberlake. cool is dressing like you should've 15 years ago, if you were japanese.

cool is also passing the TOEFL before you moderate an English language message board.

please, elaborate.

what about using multiple accounts on an internet forum, cool or uncool?

pettibon don't use multiple accounts, cause he can't.

btw, just curious, but are you slavic?

everyone has different perceptions of "cool", to Milspex it means not dressing like Justin Timberlake. cool is dressing like you should've 15 years ago, if you were japanese.[/quote]

don't front like you know about tokyo streetwear, cause you don't.

wtaps (milspex's eve present ensemble and favorite brand) didn't start in 1993 and i doubt he wears "40% against rights" which did. nigga if you gonna step up, at least get your facts correct. oh, but you're a moderator.... not cool for him to perpetuate og ura-hara, while it's cool for some europeans to dress in jap-brands like julius, attachment, etc?

img0194wy7.jpg

whoo yeah u dress and look like Justin Timberlake and girls may love that shit, but it just aint cool sorry.

if this photo was taken solo without the girl, i am sure it wouldnt have made it to the worst.

guys hate guys that get laid.

if this photo was taken solo without the girl, i am sure it wouldnt have made it to the worst.

guys hate guys that get laid.

note to above : guys that never get laid, hate guys that get laid.

side_b1.jpg

woozle wazzle

note: sweater is a black ribbed turtleneck

HOLY SHIT DID ANYONE ELSE CATCH THIS GUYS FUCKING SHOES

[]everyone has different perceptions of "cool", to Milspex it means not dressing like Justin Timberlake. cool is dressing like you should've 15 years ago, if you were japanese.[/quote]

wtaps (milspex's eve present ensemble and favorite brand) didn't start in 1993 and i doubt he wears "40% against rights" which did. nigga if you gonna step up, at least get your facts correct. oh, but you're a moderator.... not cool for him to perpetuate og ura-hara, while it's cool for some europeans to dress in jap-brands like julius, attachment, etc?

oh snap, I was off by what, 2 - 3 years?

I like some japanese clothing brands. I don't obsess and preach about them, nor live by them.

now take a deep breath, you're letting your obsession towards me control you again.

wtaps (milspex's eve present ensemble and favorite brand) didn't start in 1993 and i doubt he wears "40% against rights" which did. nigga if you gonna step up, at least get your facts correct. oh, but you're a moderator....

You're grasping at air - do you think Lowrey literally meant 15 years ago from the date? All he meant is that shit is history.

not cool for him to perpetuate og ura-hara, while it's cool for some europeans to dress in jap-brands like julius, attachment, etc?

Yes, it's plenty cool, why the fuck wouldn't it be?

oh snap, I was off by what, 2 - 3 years?

I like some japanese clothing brands. I don't obsess and preach about them, nor live by them.

now take a deep breath, you're letting your obsession towards me control you again.

yeah, you were off. as long as you recognize.

no one said you obessessed about various japanese labels.

no obsession here...you said some innaccurate shit about labels so i thought i'd mention it, and i just happen to not like you.

yeah, i think the difference here is the fact that mike dresses in jap brands that mesh well with everything else he's wearing that isn't japanese...he's incorporating individual pieces to create an individual style...wheras milspex is wearing a fucking costume of what harajuku kids in japan dressed like in the 90s, which is about as relevent stylistically as jmatsu's arguments are logical.

(maybe thinking white stripes vs. wolfmother would help)

You're grasping at air - do you think Lowrey literally meant 15 years ago from the date? All he meant is that shit is history.

Yes, it's plenty cool, why the fuck wouldn't it be?

1. no i am not. your comment shows how little you know and that you are grasping at mod penis.

2. okay, just why is julius and atttachment "cooler" than the shit that milspex likes?

3. you are now red.

yeah, i think the difference here is the fact that mike dresses in jap brands that mesh well with everything else he's wearing that isn't japanese...he's incorporating individual pieces to create an individual style...wheras milspex is wearing a fucking costume of what harajuku kids in japan dressed like in the 90s, which is about as relevent stylistically as jmatsu's arguments are logical.

(maybe thinking white stripes vs. wolfmother would help)

clopek again....

you are not knowledgeable enough to even participate. you have gotten pretty good at coming up with blanket statements just like this. good at fooling noobs/other unknowledgeables into thinking you've anything but hot air actually coming out of your ass.