worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
dear mr j

i would hope at least you ment to put me in shit talking trek instead of worst. in all honesty vest came off after about 30 mins. and it was a toss up for other pesent vans. shorts where tapered down.

yeah i actually meant to do that. you want i should erase the prior posts and put you in the shit talking thread?

just curious as too how they are on "some jw tip." i mean what are they or what country produced them? from the pic they just seem like so lame u.s. woodland issues...

don't see how they conjure junya watanabe, besides the fact that he dabbled with dpm material reconstructions.

I have no idea where he got them, but when I first saw him I thought they were JW based on the fit and sizing. Not based on the picture, based on IRL. It's not just something I'm pulling out of nowhere either, I'm very familiar with the JW for CDG military styling, we bought a lot of it last year (two years ago?) and I was pushing it pretty hard as an SA.

What nigga?

Since you, Joshua James Barry, lack even the barest of comprehension skills, I'll explain why your shitty attempt at creating funnies failed.

For one, no one knew what the fuck you were talking about= FAIL

Two, you had to explain your shitty joke to the audience= FAIL

Three, when it was explained, the shit still wasn't funny= FAIL

Your moms is the one who failed when she stopped takin birth control
Scathing!! My ass is bleeding from the pain....OHhhhhhhhh.... I'd hate to see how many crucial brain cells you wasted attempting to formulate this.... "joke". Find something more constructive to do with your time, please.

BTW: I forsee a typical pussy hurt/excessively planned response by this afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...