worst (sufu) waywt fits

This probably isn't that bad...but wlyde homo latino hip pose is throwing me off.

Also, i suspect he's a hipster.

Nice hallway and jeen fadez though.

the jkt looks to small in proportion to his denim. would help if he kept the neckwear alittle more simple.

Guest Airjamie
017.jpg

spent the whole day inside alone watching french new wave films

Pretty much everything about this post offends me. From your stupid hat, lacklustre outfit to the fact that you remind everyone "i watch new wave films". LETS ALL GIVE HIM A HAND....EVERYONE THAT CARES THAT IS....WHICH WOULD BE.....? Ive always been a big proponent of not posting the shit you wear around the house on here. It just doesnt fucking matter...and more than that it gets tedious looking at page after page of motherfuckers in jeans and a teeshirt....but im really kicking a dead horse here....

blah blah

img_0751.png

What do you guys live together in daddys asscrack? Did he fucking dress you? You seriously dont go out looking like that.....at least i hope you fucking dont. This shit reminds me of when youll occasionally see whole families of mouthbreathers at the store and they are all wearing a different color of the same old navy shirt or something.

3197727048_4b24f02ec3_b.jpg

Pants a little tight there lunchbox? I fucking bet. It pains me that fat fucks like this think its ok to squeeze themselves into whatever ridiculous bullshit they found on sale at karmaloop and then just paste that shit allover the internet. NOBODY LIKES A FATASS. Come back after a season or two of diettribe.

EDIT: It should be noted...for the sake of posterity i suppose... that i am really just angry that i cant ridicule the one motherfucker on here that really deserves it.

i don't understand the hate on dino's fit at all... super sharp.

i'd let him join me n the fam on a picnic outing.

he dresses nice enough that my

parents might start thinking i'm gay again

Guest Airjamie
i don't understand the hate on dino's fit at all... super sharp.

i'd let him join me n the fam on a picnic outing.

he dresses nice enough that my

parents might start thinking i'm gay again

Trev is really fat in person. He stretches pics.

airjamie

why is mouthbreather an insult?

Because most of the human race considers it to be a disgusting trait and does their best to discourage it in children.

he is a bottyboy battle? breakdancing?

Ethnic?

raf=blade runner

rick=mad max

That's sort of always the impression I got personally which is why I've always though it worked really well with Raf stuff. He was always to me like "the other futurist" except where Raf's vision was all shiny and weird Rick's was like what people would actually where when all they had was dirty alien textiles and slightly confused tailors with dope straight-from-earth shoes.

Anyway.

my friends bought Valiant and are licensing the properties for films, games, etc.

Got into an argument with a friend not too long ago. He harbored a lot of nostalgia for Valiant, and I said that with the exception of Archer & Armstrong and Eternal Warrior, Valiant was dogshit.

Harbinger? Turok, Dinosaur Hunter? Shadowman? I wanted to like Shadowman, but what the hell did he do? And why the hell did all his enemies practice voodoo?

dude i tried, i really did.

i woke up there and was gone within a span of 4 hours.

jane kept mumbling something about missing tonight's the city . .

I don't even know what The City is, but losing out to it is probably the most humiliating thing that's ever happened to me.

3197727048_4b24f02ec3_b.jpg

Pants a little tight there lunchbox? I fucking bet. It pains me that fat fucks like this think its ok to squeeze themselves into whatever ridiculous bullshit they found on sale at karmaloop and then just paste that shit allover the internet. NOBODY LIKES A FATASS. Come back after a season or two of diettribe.

EDIT: It should be noted...for the sake of posterity i suppose... that i am really just angry that i cant ridicule the one motherfucker on here that really deserves it.

i think dino looks good here. Pants dont look tight, nor does he look fat. Beards tend to make the face look bigger, but hes got no gut or fat legs....

i think you need to open the closet door a little bit more...it seems to be skewing your vision

it looks very Hong Kong, is all I can say about it.

actually that's better than 95% of what you see in the streets out here, that fit is like the HK ideal if people actually had the means to follow through on what magazines told them to buy. It's something like what a Hins Cheung would wear (young man who has 'made it'). Even new pop stars who have not reached a certain status in the industry yet aren't given a pass to rock some of those brands, i get the feeling.

The fit doesn't suck, but there are a few issues here:

Too contrived.

You look like a cliche representation of a future-teen from a bad movie.

It's the jeans that ruin it....they look shoddy (April77?) and the cut is too tight for the rest of that outfit....something a little more carrot-shaped (looser in the waist and thighs, but with a sharp taper to the hem) and a little less grey (maybe some type sand or chalky khaki colour) would look better.

I don't think it's a "worst waywt" at all though....