worst (sufu) waywt fits

what does this mean?

you brought up fits first in this conversation. that's all I was saying,

predictable because you failed to keep within the conversation's context and liberally hen-picked but one issue that you r still wrong about.

me and the other dude sitting in the coach store crossed legged or whatever, was you.

i merely stated in the beginning that you were still upset about my hating on your fit(s). which somehow prompted you to chase my farts throughout this forum.

predictable because you failed to keep within the conversation's context and liberally hen-picked but one issue that you r still wrong about.

me and the other dude sitting in the coach store crossed legged or whatever, was you.

i merely stated in the beginning that you were still upset about my hating on your fit(s). which somehow prompted you to chase my farts throughout this forum.

your sentences don't make much sense sometimes. And I wasn't talking about what you were wearing in that picture. I couldn't even start to tell you what it was. I just remember thinking it was a ridiculous/funny picture in general.

I also can't remember you specifically hating on my fits before this. Maybe you have, but no particular instances come to mind. The only time I've said anything to you is when you make those little one line comments that come off as you just pulling something out of your ass to try to sound clever/patronizing, I think. I really don't usually mind negative comments about my fit pictures. Shit's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

i hate it im handing out candy and i see kids show up trick or treating with no costume and a grocery bag, it seems real half assed, my mom told me, when i was younger, to give the ones that show up like that extra candy cause they are probably poor but still little effort

yeah its definitely poor form... i mean really how hard is it? throw a sheet on your head on some shit, cut up some paper

your sentences don't make much sense sometimes. And I wasn't talking about what you were wearing in that picture. I couldn't even start to tell you what it was. I just remember thinking it was a ridiculous/funny picture in general.

I also can't remember you specifically hating on my fits before this. Maybe you have, but no particular instances come to mind. The only time I've said anything to you is when you make those little one line comments that come off as you just pulling something out of your ass to try to sound clever/patronizing, I think. I really don't usually mind negative comments about my fit pictures. Shit's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

okay, if i give you the benefit of the doubt and let shit slide that you didn't have a problem with those clothes in that pic (even though in the context of this conversation, you attempt to insult my shit by comparing it with your slop) what exactly did you find ridiculous or funny about it? free drinks at a function w/ friends. seems to me that you are just changing up your implications/stories. and how convenient for you! have some pride.

and stop fucking lying! i have hated on many fit's around these parts and i can even remember which fit of your's that i especially loathed enough to vocalize. why you gotta front? sayword commented promptly after questioning your concept/aesthetics. don't think i haven't noticed your little condescending attempts here ant there. i hadn't made a big deal about it because it's totally natural for you to feel salty. your momentums of bitchassness relative to my comments esclated right AFTER i hated on that particular rancid shit. don't even try to fucking deny it or play shit off. see right through you.

oh and shit is all fair game, but you waited about a year to get in this game and step to me. another coincidence, huh?? your agenda is just so transparent, spineless, and lacks any integrity/ettiquette. that's what i have the problem with. if u didn't front about shit, i wouldn't have such a problem. who's talking outta his ass now? only one anal ventriloquist here, that's you kornhole.

okay, if i give you the benefit of the doubt and let shit slide that you didn't have a problem with those clothes in that pic (even though in the context of this conversation, you attempt to insult my shit by comparing it with your slop) what exactly did you find ridiculous or funny about it? free drinks at a function w/ friends. seems to me that you are just changing up your implications/stories. and how convenient for you! have some pride.

and stop fucking lying! i have hated on many fit's around these parts and i can even remember which fit of your's that i especially loathed enough to vocalize. why you gotta front? sayword commented promptly after questioning your concept/aesthetics. don't think i haven't noticed your little condescending attempts here ant there. i hadn't made a big deal about it because it's totally natural for you to feel salty. your momentums of bitchassness relative to my comments esclated right AFTER i hated on that particular rancid shit. don't even try to fucking deny it or play shit off. see right through you.

oh and shit is all fair game, but you waited about a year to get in this game and step to me. another coincidence, huh?? your agenda is just so transparent, spineless, and lacks any integrity/ettiquette. that's what i have the problem with. if u didn't front about shit, i wouldn't have such a problem. who's talking outta his ass know. only one anal ventriloquist here, that's you kornhole.

I'm not changing any stories. You're just making shit up now. It was funny because it was you and that dude just loungin in a retail store with some drinks and, if I am remembering correctly, some standard coach patrons in the picture as well. It wasn't even hate necessarily, I just said it was the only picture you've posted that stuck with me in any way. Which is true. That was the fuckin context of the comment, so quit saying "context."

And I'm not fronting on shit. What the hell sort of benefit would I possibly reap from lying about that? Like if you actually have never directly hated on my shit it makes any difference? I don't think so. I remember sayword saying something about lacking a concept but I don't remember what fit it was, nor do I remember it starting shit with you. I know you think I take everything you say to heart, but that's just your little complex popping up again.

and what does me not talking saying something to you immediately after registering on some forums mean? nothing. not like I'm holding my tongue to anyone here. and what is my agenda, exactly? if it's so transparent, I would love to be filled in. It basically goes like this: you say some shit to me, I say some shit back. That's not much of an "agenda" there, homie.

You obviously read way too much into my posts, and I don't even recall the specifics of these past words being exchanged. I'm sure you won't believe that and will write it off to "fronting" but maybe you should take a closer look and realize it is actually "talking on the internet about shit that doesn't really matter." how many motherfuckers you gotta call spineless before you realize that using that term in this sort of exchange just makes you look like some overly dramatic piece of shit? shit's boring at this point, but I gotta say I can imagine you're a psychoanalysts wet dream.

enough integrity and etiquette for you?

dude who the fuck cares man just let it go

if he wants to keep talking, I'll keep talking, too. there are two of us wasting time writing long, pointless posts here.

I've been looking at shit about horseradish online all night, so this has actually been a nice distraction.

HORSERADISH-FIELD.JPG

it is invasive.

I'm not changing any stories. You're just making shit up now. It was funny because it was you and that dude just loungin in a retail store with some drinks and, if I am remembering correctly, some standard coach patrons in the picture as well. It wasn't even hate necessarily, I just said it was the only picture you've posted that stuck with me in any way. Which is true. That was the fuckin context of the comment, so quit saying "context."

And I'm not fronting on shit. What the hell sort of benefit would I possibly reap from lying about that? Like if you actually have never directly hated on my shit it makes any difference? I don't think so. I remember sayword saying something about lacking a concept but I don't remember what fit it was, nor do I remember it starting shit with you. I know you think I take everything you say to heart, but that's just your little complex popping up again.

and what does me not talking saying something to you immediately after registering on some forums mean? nothing. not like I'm holding my tongue to anyone here. and what is my agenda, exactly? if it's so transparent, I would love to be filled in. It basically goes like this: you say some shit to me, I say some shit back. That's not much of an "agenda" there, homie.

You obviously read way too much into my posts, and I don't even recall the specifics of these past words being exchanged. I'm sure you won't believe that and will write it off to "fronting" but maybe you should take a closer look and realize it is actually "talking on the internet about shit that doesn't really matter." how many motherfuckers you gotta call spineless before you realize that using that term in this sort of exchange just makes you look like some overly dramatic piece of shit? shit's boring at this point, but I gotta say I can imagine you're a psychoanalysts wet dream.

enough integrity and etiquette for you?

(again) quit fronting,lying and being an all around cheat. you're saying the same shit you said in your last comment, and no doubt i still think your a liar. i'm actually glad that this came out, because it's plain for anyone with half a brain to see. so yeah keep making excuses and telling yourself the same shit you wanna believe.

and it would make a difference. it's not like you suddenly grew a sac and decided to get at me. me decimating that specific fit was definitely the (your) catch-feelings catalyst that implored you to attempt the impossible. simply, that before i said you shit fuckin sucked, that we've never conversed, nor had you the nerve to even reference my moniker.

your agenda is again, plainly a vendetta based upon your own insecurities.

and i've chosen certain adjectives to describe the like of you because i truly believe those are you characteristics. they are reflected in what you say and do.

no integrity nor ettiquette whatsoever because you refuse to fess up 2 the obvious. you keep fronting and trying to throw in the nonchalant card. bitch, it ain't working for you.

p.s. here's a free lesson in realness. do you really think you'd be missed by the majority here on this forum? you know i would be.

(again) quit fronting,lying and being an all around cheat. you're saying the same shit you said in your last comment, and no doubt i still think your a liar. i'm actually glad that this came out, because it's plain for anyone with half a brain to see. so yeah keep making excuses and telling yourself the same shit you wanna believe.

and it would make a difference. it's not like you suddenly grew a sac and decided to get at me. me decimating that specific fit was definitely the (your) catch-feelings catalyst that implored you to attempt the impossible. simply, that before i said you shit fuckin sucked, that we've never conversed, nor had you the nerve to even reference my moniker.

your agenda is again, plainly a vendetta based upon your own insecurities.

and i've chosen certain adjectives to describe the like of you because i truly believe those are you characteristics. they are reflected in what you say and do.

no integrity nor ettiquette whatsoever because you refuse to fess up 2 the obvious. you keep fronting and trying to throw in the nonchalant card. bitch, it ain't working for you.

p.s. here's a free lesson in realness. do you really think you'd be missed by the majority here on this forum? you know i would be.

Whenever the first time I said anything to you was exactly the first time I felt like saying something to you. What the fuck do you know about my characteristics? You some sort of internet mind reader now along with being a internet shit talking allstar?

What is actually painfully obvious here is that you are the one with the majority of the insecurities. And any objective observer looking at your posts around here, not just the ones directed at me but in general, would say the same.

And no, I don't think I'd be missed by the majority of this forum, but what the fuck does that have to do with realness? you've really got to be kidding with that.

what's reflected in what you say and do is that you are a mark ass bitch who thinks a lot more of himself than anyone else thinks of him and that you are a pretty lame person in general. but I'm not going to go and say that's how you are in real life or that those are your defining characteristics or anything like that because I actually have the capacity to realize that it's (hopefully, for your sake) not true.

And while you claim to be superfuture's golden child, no one has negged me for saying anything about you or to you, outside of your homegirl that one time. And yeah, that's an open invitation to everyone: If you think I've been fronting or lying or biting my tongue when I'd like to have said something to jmatsu in the past, let me know. turn those bars red if it's what you think should happen based on my alleged lack of spine/etiquette/integrity or if you think I shouldn't have compared my fits to his or if anything I have done has been out of e-line

Whenever the first time I said anything to you was exactly the first time I felt like saying something to you. What the fuck do you know about my characteristics? You some sort of internet mind reader now along with being a internet shit talking allstar?

What is actually painfully obvious here is that you are the one with the majority of the insecurities. And any objective observer looking at your posts around here, not just the ones directed at me but in general, would say the same.

And no, I don't think I'd be missed by the majority of this forum, but what the fuck does that have to do with realness? you've really got to be kidding with that.

what's reflected in what you say and do is that you are a mark ass bitch who thinks a lot more of himself than anyone else thinks of him and that you are a pretty lame person in general. but I'm not going to go and say that's how you are in real life or that those are your defining characteristics or anything like that because I actually have the capacity to realize that it's (hopefully, for your sake) not true.

And while you claim to be superfuture's golden child, no one has negged me for saying anything about you or to you, outside of your homegirl that one time. And yeah, that's an open invitation to everyone: If you think I've been fronting or lying or biting my tongue when I'd like to have said something to jmatsu in the past, let me know. turn those bars red if it's what you think should happen based on my alleged lack of spine/etiquette/integrity or if you think I shouldn't have compared my fits to his or if anything I have done has been out of e-line

how many times i gotta repeat myself? those characteristics are based upon the your actions and the comments that come from outta that ridiculous mouth. don't gotta be a mindreader to make your type. what i say? typical.

my alleged insecurities has nothing to do with it. i enjoy winding you and your type up and occasionally giving you guys the boot.

what i said was realness, because no matter what you say, i know most of it's based on ignorance, stubborness, or just pure fabrication. let's hope for YOUR sake that it's ignorance. most likely not, more likely you're a mere light-minded conniver. on the other hand though, no matter what i say you're not likely to agree with (and maybe just maybe you can't help it). so this debate, while entertaining to me will really result in nothing more in how well we'll be perceived by certain other members (who've actually read shit) . and this is what i do and have been doing. you're just one of many whom i've exposed.

i never claimed to be sufu's "golden child." simply tried to state that all of your banter will get you nowhere. for you, there is no merit in it,and that you won't be remembered. simple really. that's a fact. nobody cares, cause you bring little or nothing to the table.

it was not my intention to turn you into a neg-rep magnet. little does it matter as to whether you are negged or not, because exposing you and your public humiliation is that much more sweet. nobody really even seriously deals in rep anymore. rep/negs are light-hearted these days. so try not to take it to heart.

sometimes you get repped, other times you get negged...why should it even be an issue? obviously there are certain members here whose opinion i value and others who i think are just stupid. and i hope that those members feel the same about mine.and honestly i can't even accurately remember the argument we had. doing my best to recall i think it was that i didn't like what you wore and commented on your fit, right? seriously though, even if she or other members agree/ happened to agree with me at that time or another, i don't think that you should get so worked up about it. lastly i assume you have been harboring some sort vendetta towards me, and that's fine, but it seems so silly/unnecessary. no need to catch feeling about some comment that i made about you in the past, cause it's not like i was singling you out. you're one of many, so try not to take it personal.
seems to me that you are butthurt, cause you keep trying to come up, but you only succeed in half steppin. you desperately try to push this nonchalant facade, yet you can't keep my posts outta your head. don't front, you know your ass hurts. step up my game? apparently it was enough to get a reaction out of you.
i dislike a great deal of your post/fit output, but i hadn't recently bothered commenting until (unlike myself) you found it necessary to speak my name. i hated on you for random shit that offended my sensibilities and that was that. you on the other hand can't or don't wanna get over shit.if you really don't care about my opinion, why not put me on ignore? you know and i know you can't do that. you are unable 2. i make baby angry (again) i guess. it happens...you'll live.you can't get that image of me having free drinks at coach outta your head? try! i don't ever give your fits a second thought, cause they're all kinda wack and are basically ugly repetition. that is why i rarely hate on your shit, cause everyone know it's just crap. over it. been over it.
you know you do. there may be alot of people whose opinions you don't value, and you don't put them on ignore. true, but outta all those members, you decide to come at me. and it was fun in the past, but now it's just the same old annoying song and dance. it is your own lack of confidence that lead you to say that my "shit is at least as much lame and uninspired as mine is." this is pathetic. difference mainly being is that you are admitting this. i think its fantasy/ridiculous. my fits aren't the greatest and i am inspired by many members here, but i am sure that my fit output overall destroys anything from you. you say that i spend more money than you, i don't even think about is. some members spend less or more than i. some look better, some don't. it's not even an issue, because i don't worry about cost like u are/do. i was "over it," (your shitty fits, and general irrelavence) but is is only natural that when a mutt like you dares to bite one of the hands that has fed this forum for years, that i put him back in his place.
if it's the same song and dance you predicted, why bother? mine is an almost automatic response to your/typical idiocy. there's a big difference.my comment on you bringing up funds, is not just "partly vaild," it's totally valid. i wouldn't have brought up your fit at all, had you not commented first on that of mine. i was perfectly willing to just ridicule your stupid commentary.of course you disagree with your fit-inferiority to that of mine. if you didn't you'd look/dress better. you're just deluded.relevance of sufu? besides all the hate, comedy. etc...i think it's as plain as day to to every unbiased member who actually is worth a shit here on this forum that my contributions as well are generous and superior to your's. and that would have been fine, had you not forced me to spell shit out for you.
predictable because you failed to keep within the conversation's context and liberally hen-picked but one issue that you r still wrong about.me and the other dude sitting in the coach store crossed legged or whatever, was you. i merely stated in the beginning that you were still upset about my hating on your fit(s). which somehow prompted you to chase my farts throughout this forum.
okay, if i give you the benefit of the doubt and let shit slide that you didn't have a problem with those clothes in that pic (even though in the context of this conversation, you attempt to insult my shit by comparing it with your slop) what exactly did you find ridiculous or funny about it? free drinks at a function w/ friends. seems to me that you are just changing up your implications/stories. and how convenient for you! have some pride.and stop fucking lying! i have hated on many fit's around these parts and i can even remember which fit of your's that i especially loathed enough to vocalize. why you gotta front? sayword commented promptly after questioning your concept/aesthetics. don't think i haven't noticed your little condescending attempts here ant there. i hadn't made a big deal about it because it's totally natural for you to feel salty. your momentums of bitchassness relative to my comments esclated right AFTER i hated on that particular rancid shit. don't even try to fucking deny it or play shit off. see right through you.oh and shit is all fair game, but you waited about a year to get in this game and step to me. another coincidence, huh?? your agenda is just so transparent, spineless, and lacks any integrity/ettiquette. that's what i have the problem with. if u didn't front about shit, i wouldn't have such a problem. who's talking outta his ass now? only one anal ventriloquist here, that's you kornhole.
(again) quit fronting,lying and being an all around cheat. you're saying the same shit you said in your last comment, and no doubt i still think your a liar. i'm actually glad that this came out, because it's plain for anyone with half a brain to see. so yeah keep making excuses and telling yourself the same shit you wanna believe.and it would make a difference. it's not like you suddenly grew a sac and decided to get at me. me decimating that specific fit was definitely the (your) catch-feelings catalyst that implored you to attempt the impossible. simply, that before i said you shit fuckin sucked, that we've never conversed, nor had you the nerve to even reference my moniker.your agenda is again, plainly a vendetta based upon your own insecurities.and i've chosen certain adjectives to describe the like of you because i truly believe those are you characteristics. they are reflected in what you say and do.no integrity nor ettiquette whatsoever because you refuse to fess up 2 the obvious. you keep fronting and trying to throw in the nonchalant card. bitch, it ain't working for you. p.s. here's a free lesson in realness. do you really think you'd be missed by the majority here on this forum? you know i would be.
how many times i gotta repeat myself? those characteristics are based upon the your actions and the comments that come from outta that ridiculous mouth. don't gotta be a mindreader to make your type. what i say? typical.my alleged insecurities has nothing to do with it. i enjoy winding you and your type up and occasionally giving you guys the boot.what i said was realness, because no matter what you say, i know most of it's based on ignorance, stubborness, or just pure fabrication. let's hope for YOUR sake that it's ignorance. most likely not, more likely you're a mere light-minded conniver. on the other hand though, no matter what i say you're not likely to agree with (and maybe just maybe you can't help it). so this debate, while entertaining to me will really result in nothing more in how well we'll be perceived by certain other members (who've actually read shit) . and this is what i do and have been doing. you're just one of many whom i've exposed. i never claimed to be sufu's "golden child." simply tried to state that all of your banter will get you nowhere. for you, there is no merit in it,and that you won't be remembered. simple really. that's a fact. nobody cares, cause you bring little or nothing to the table.it was not my intention to turn you into a neg-rep magnet. little does it matter as to whether you are negged or not, because exposing you and your public humiliation is that much more sweet. nobody really even seriously deals in rep anymore. rep/negs are light-hearted these days. so try not to take it to heart.
good point, guy, good point

you just come off as the same sort of pathetic, mark ass, e-thugging bitch you make such an effort to speak out against, and occasionally it seems like a decent idea for someone to point that out

*here's the part where you can make a comment about me being like/sounding like soundune, etc..*

I honestly don't give a fuck about you or your opinion beyond the fact that it gets tiring reading your posts where you say the same shit over and over.

and the only shit I can't get out of my head is that picture of you and that other dude sitting all cross legged in a motherfucking coach store or whatever it was

oh.......OH!!!!!!!

steak_well.jpg

This beef is well, done.

not quite yet

how many times i gotta repeat myself? those characteristics are based upon the your actions and the comments that come from outta that ridiculous mouth. don't gotta be a mindreader to make your type. what i say? typical.

my alleged insecurities has nothing to do with it. i enjoy winding you and your type up and occasionally giving you guys the boot.

what i said was realness, because no matter what you say, i know most of it's based on ignorance, stubborness, or just pure fabrication. let's hope for YOUR sake that it's ignorance. most likely not, more likely you're a mere light-minded conniver. on the other hand though, no matter what i say you're not likely to agree with (and maybe just maybe you can't help it). so this debate, while entertaining to me will really result in nothing more in how well we'll be perceived by certain other members (who've actually read shit) . and this is what i do and have been doing. you're just one of many whom i've exposed.

i never claimed to be sufu's "golden child." simply tried to state that all of your banter will get you nowhere. for you, there is no merit in it,and that you won't be remembered. simple really. that's a fact. nobody cares, cause you bring little or nothing to the table.

it was not my intention to turn you into a neg-rep magnet. little does it matter as to whether you are negged or not, because exposing you and your public humiliation is that much more sweet. nobody really even seriously deals in rep anymore. rep/negs are light-hearted these days. so try not to take it to heart.

Do you actually have some thought you are trying to get across with this dribble or do you just get your keyboard diarrhea action on sometimes? Because half of the shit you say just seems to be gurgled words and repeated phrases with no meaning behind them. Like a toddler trying to learn to talk or something.

Calling someone conniving is pretty funny in the same post as you talk abut how you just like to prod people to get them wound up and "give them the boot." Because you know what that shit is? Conniving. I don't blame you, though. Arguing on the internet is a good way to pass the time sometimes. You thinking that you're the only one that can (or in your case can claim to) enjoy it just points more to the fact that this IS about your insecurities. Shit, man, the fact that you keep responding just shows that you, if anyone, are wound up. I'm allowed to keep this going, since you're the one who is supposed to have all this e-argument etiquette and integrity, right? Where's that shit at?

You say you're goal is to "expose" people...but you aren't exposing anything others don't know about me or anyone. I like to argue on the internet. You like to argue on the internet. You think you're a "god of hating." Your shit is actually stale and contrived. Anyone could see all of this by looking at past posts, so you haven't succeeded in bringing anything to the light, save perhaps your bitchassness to a select few who hadn't recognized it before.

Where do you really think I'm trying to get with this and what do you think you're going to accomplish? Oh, that's right, you think I have some agenda. That's the most inane thing I've ever heard. The only person you're humiliating by saying shit like that, or any of this for that matter, is yourself.