worst (sufu) waywt fits

really?

Thats a shitty piece. a really shitty shirt jacket. lmao at a sheer shirt jacket with terrible fitting sleeves. I see your shirt under it through the sleeves nikka, I thought a shirt jacket would be thicker for that purpose.

That a real shitty piece.

More likely than not, its a dress shirt the nukka pulled out from his closet and decided that he would wear over a t-shirt because somehow it indicates his "alternative posturing that defies the conventions of formality and casual attire", meaning the nukka wore a dress shirt, unbuttoned, with an undershirt, with the saddle bag below it, with blue jeans, with skate shoes.

yaundastand??

nah not skate shoes, lace ups!

hahahahahahahahhahahahha

THIS NIGGA IS AVANT GARDE.

Serious.

not lacing lace ups?

In the immortal words of jay-z:

Fuck, you gotta a flow that's cool with me

You gotta lil' dough that cool with me

You gotta little cars little jewelries

But none of y'all motherfuckers could fool with me

You know the wrist frost bit minus two degrees

Bout as blue as the sea the way I manuever the V

Hat cocked can't see his eyes, who could it be?

With that new blue Yankee on, who but me?

"alternative posturing that defies the conventions of formality and casual attire", meaning the nukka wore a dress shirt, unbuttoned, with an undershirt, with the saddle bag below it, with blue jeans, with skate shoes.

yaundastand??

maybe I be ignant and shiet but outfit look like chinese waiter when he get off work.

The sleeves are intentionally long, as is the loose fit and untied shoes.

I'll post a close-up of the 'kicks' (they are suede lace-ups) tomorrow, both untied and tied for your viewing pleasure.

If it was your intention to leave the shoes untied and wear a baggy shirt as a jacket, they were poor choices. In your mind, you probably see no difference between sizing up on a generic button-down and an oversized button-down ala Ann D. But this isn't true, an oversize shirt still has certain elements the same (shoulder seam placement, collar size, cuff size) while elongating other proportions. The shirt in your pic was made to fit someone of a larger size than you, and it looks like that.

And as for the shoes, tie them. I don't know what kind of effect you were going for by leaving them untied, but it looks sloppy. In a bad way. Make sure they're laced properly as well. And they look like some bulky, generic skate shoe like Etnies. Don't care if they're suede, Puma makes suede trainers too but that doesn't make them look any less bland.

Shave whatever that stuff growing underneath your nose is and wear your messenger bag OVER all your clothes. Fit on your crewneck looks weird, but it's a tough call because there's allt his other shit in the way. I suppose it's at the very least an improvement on your last pic.

Sigh, nevermind, it seems like you have ideals etched in your head and are comparing each fit to them. The sleeves are intentionally long, as is the loose fit and untied shoes. But ok, if you would like to think I made an error in sizing, go for it, I'll certainly think lesser of you for it though.

I'll post a close-up of the 'kicks' (they are suede lace-ups) tomorrow, both untied and tied for your viewing pleasure.

You do realize there's a difference between a lace-up shoe and sneakers, right? RIGHT? RIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTT????

If it was your intention to leave the shoes untied and wear a baggy shirt as a jacket, they were poor choices. In your mind, you probably see no difference between sizing up on a generic button-down and an oversized button-down ala Ann D. But this isn't true, an oversize shirt still has certain elements the same (shoulder seam placement, collar size, cuff size) while elongating other proportions. The shirt in your pic was made to fit someone of a larger size than you, and it looks like that.

And as for the shoes, tie them. I don't know what kind of effect you were going for by leaving them untied, but it looks sloppy. In a bad way. Make sure they're laced properly as well. And they look like some bulky, generic skate shoe like Etnies. Don't care if they're suede, Puma makes suede trainers too but that doesn't make them look any less bland.

Shave whatever that stuff growing underneath your nose is and wear your messenger bag OVER all your clothes. Fit on your crewneck looks weird, but it's a tough call because there's allt his other shit in the way. I suppose it's at the very least an improvement on your last pic.

i feel like negging you for being constructive.

Can't we just all be snarky towards xeno?

Holy shit, CC on Sufu?

Thank you, I will work on this in the future. Everything but the shoulder seams is good on the shirt, so I thought I could wing it, but oh well.

Yo I usually just verbally shit on people, and sometimes I give out CC freebies, but fuck, Xeno, you should kill yourself. I would go out of my way to fight you if I saw you in the street.

Seriously m8, u sukk

viva h8!

it ain't just his coma or vomit-inducing fits, but his comments as well. he's like the anti king midas, in that everything he touches turns to poo.

Yo I usually just verbally shit on people, and sometimes I give out CC freebies, but fuck, Xeno, you should kill yourself. I would go out of my way to fight you if I saw you in the street.

Seriously m8, u sukk

Xeno is 5'2. You are 6'7. Please do not kill Xeno.

viva h8!

it ain't just his coma or vomit-inducing fits, but his comments as well. he's like the anti king midas, in that everything he touches turns to poo.

doodoo!

Xeno is 5'2. You are 6'7. Please do not kill Xeno.

if ToJ wishes me not to do this, I will respect their wishes. But it will not stop me.

how can u say my fit sucks and not the fits of these 3 good posters?????

basically xeno was trying to be like "my shit stinks, but not as much or any more than these other 3 guys..."

that's some petty shit.

johnnyred has always kinda sucked, but his shit (this time at least)is a tad less rank than xeno's . still stinks though. why the fuck he was excited about his pam tee? i got no clue though.

not really interested in tz's shit, but he been doing that shit 4ever, so it's kinda difficult to hate. kinda used to his smell by now.

third dude, b okay i guess. his shit not even that offensive. meaning that it's the kinda a shit you don't even smell right away.

the sufu laws of engagement. those three guys never even hated on xeno. not supposed to even dig up their old random shit when they not even trying to melee.

Sufu laws of engagement? What? I never said I hate anyone, I was just saying I found those looks to be somewhat ordinary. I didn't dig them up either, nor are they old or random. Just saying.

your existence is ordinary and meaningless. I repeat - kill yourself.