worst (sufu) waywt fits

Oh, daniway...

Will you guys ever tire of bullying that poor thing?

too easy

130254_partyfit.jpg?1233961784

and that jacket is a bit casual with that dress but what do I know

I'm curious about this. What do you guys think? I'm questioning my tastes because I can't tell if that jacket is inappropriate or not. It feels somewhat inappropriate, that the houndstooth is just a little too big and pronounced and feels... Ironic.

The gold sure is. Irony is too easy. It's not smart enough. Cute girl, though.

I'm curious about this. What do you guys think? I'm questioning my tastes because I can't tell if that jacket is inappropriate or not. It feels somewhat inappropriate, that the houndstooth is just a little too big and pronounced and feels... Ironic.

The gold sure is. Irony is too easy. It's not smart enough. Cute girl, though.

didn't she say this was for a theme party? so her outfit is more of a costume..?

or do we not allow excuses and flame whatever's flammable?

marshal demming

IMG_1745-1-1.jpg

cutebutdeadly's houndtooth is better than this, i think....right?

anyway this is baggy pants done bad. i can't remember how to say that shit off the top of my head, but proportionally he looks like one of those crippled kids who walk funny. you know, the ones who's butts stick out alot. like crippleretardboy tried so hard to match every thing he's got....looks...uhhhh retarded. would send some of those star stickers for effort and maybe take to chuckie cheese.

that asian bitch's outfit from a couple pages back is terrible. those shoes suck balls and bitch is tryin' to bling off some broke-ass $5 korean jewelry store shit. not to mention the haptronic crouch shit she's trying to pull. oh, and i feel she needs a pair of tits to fill in that dress.

I support that fit. One of her better I think.

Its lookbookish, for sure, but its got some asian call girl at like a 3 star hotel piano bar steeze.

Would buy you a wine spritzer. Won't share my peanuts though.

not really a spritzer, but you know how much boones costs in tokyo? how difficult it b to find that shit? note: me and salary aren't talking about the street fashion magazine.

she could work some kabakura, but would have to lose the bling, and maybe get a cartier.

Word. I saw this thread before chat edition where you said she looked like a midrange hostess. Similar sentiments.

Never seen boones here. Most greedy hostesses reach straight for the champagne bottle menu.

nah boones is some peasant shit in america. the choice of homeless and highschool kids. in japland i seen it once it was like 3000yen. in america i think it's like 4bux.

yeah, I know what Boones farm is. Was just saying I haven't ever seen it here.

Used to get girls banged up on it back in the day.

The hierarchy was like.

white trash girls who drank wine coolers > middle class girls who got their older sister to buy them boones > rich girls who stole belvedere from their parents liquor cabinet.

that asian bitch's outfit from a couple pages back is terrible. those shoes suck balls and bitch is tryin' to bling off some broke-ass $5 korean jewelry store shit. not to mention the haptronic crouch shit she's trying to pull. oh, and i feel she needs a pair of tits to fill in that dress.

That's just god damn mean. I love her tits. I bet she has a beautiful chest. She's a lovely girl. Her outfit isn't that great here, but don't pick on the girl's body. You know she's fine.

Eh, seems more like nitpicking now, that doesn't look so bad to me. Maybe he took the photo in the bathroom just after draining the main vein (and maybe he does his drawings on the lavatory). He may have limb-specific rigor mortis in his hands and odds are if he lost touch to his hands he'd be flipping whatever off that caused it. Just saying

Nobody, not even Xenox, is as consistently horrifying as Mattia.

Dude's the human equivalent of a custom generated Myspace layout,

that shirt is true poseur concept.....the kind of shirt you should get beat up for.

He'd fit right in with Tokyo street fashion-punks circa 2004...mad poseurish....i.e.:

2e0lb2v.jpg

.....if it says "punk" ....or "goth" on your clothing...or if you take pictures of yourself for a fashion forum for that matter...then it's pretty safe to say you shouldn't be classed with either group.

POPGOTH1.jpg

Wow, flippin the bird AND failing to zip your fly.

Real anti-establishment bro.

Isn't this the dego that posted fits in military attire? His hair is long now! I remember making fun of this f-hole.

Nice shirt, stupid. Pop goth? Nobody says that or makes a shirt with that on it. Who do you think you are? You made that shirt, didn't you. Way to cut the collar wider. That's pretty DIY, man. About as DIY as this:

Selfpwnagesmall.gif

Follow suit.

Pop goth. HA! You forgot to paint your fingernails, penis breath.