ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Ack, mine are sitting at the post office as I type. I'll grab em in the morning.

Nice touch on the cross/dagger, flash. Funny, I thought to maybe inquire about a faux tab repair but I didn't. I wish I had...that looks sooooo clean.

Great stuff, Flash, Unearthed and aho! Looking at your jeans, I wished I had done more customization though... Oh well.

jyoni can't wait to see yours!

SLAB, the waist on mine is actually has some space, I guess it's the angle of the shot.

Anyway Flash, how much did the strip shrink in the soak, roughly? How long and what temp?

As you can see, I am extremely excited for this! :D

Wow Rkusmant they look soo good , id love to see full front and back pic's

haha aho you must be breaking into a cold sweat every time you think about these , im sure you can get through this september 1st will be here in no time

@ tsunamiboy

not much mate but it was only a small patch

Edited by Flash

WOW this is so amazing! Nice Details everyone! I love the pockets on your pair Rkusmant! especially the placement of the watchpocket!

Checking in now! Really want to soak theese now ;)

Here is mine :) 1922 inspired with 02 cut ;)

What do you think??

db7d9f67.jpg?t=1345824837

a15f4454.jpg?t=1345824604

b772f0c0.jpg?t=1345825065

91217193.jpg?t=1345825104

d6ac97f5.jpg?t=1345825134

I'm really sorry for the bad mobilepictures but it was the fastest way to upload since i dont have a camera at the moment.

I love this! <3

everybodys jeans are looking mighty fine, from the crazy inspired customized pair from rkusmant to the basic cut from aho and royalcheese which actually pronounces the beauty of the #91 denim.

my pair is still stuck at customs, maybe more luck next week

^looks like i'll have the loosest fit of the bunch so far...should be interesting to see the fades from everyone...

now that we have the jeans, i still stand by my "wash them frequently" method, and am really enjoying the thickness (or rather, lack of thickness) of the fabric itself.

oh man it's getting real in here. i received my pair on thursday. like some of you guys i went with the 02 cut with really basic deetz - used the 01 as my template and tweaked from there. i hope everyone gets their pairs in time. here are mine hamming it up for the cam:

RSRb1l.jpg

b9Ka1l.jpg

p6vfMl.jpg

0TxKkl.jpg

decided for a subtle personal touch with my initials on the back pocket:

OLPB1l.jpg

eReC7l.jpg

66DHzl.jpg

XR82Ol.jpg

Here is mine :) 1922 inspired with 02 cut ;)

My favorite pair so far. Excellent choice in style and details. Really like the hick stripe pocket bags.

Best thread on sufu right now, by far. Kicking myself in the ass for not getting in on this thing.

These are pretty nice jeans! It looks like Ryo and Hiro may have obsessed even a bit harder over stitch and detail quality for this special contest.

Nothing too custom here, just the pockets the way I like em, the extra loops, plus the brass buttons (rawed out to order, I imagine in a bowl of acetone). I had to go back to the laurel leaf and donuts because the new logo buttons could not be rawed out cleanly.

ooenew1.jpg

ooenew2.jpg

ooenew3.jpg

Now for some bad news...these are under spec for size, almost 1.5in/4cm or so.

I'm just going to bite down and shrink them after the 1st. The block looks good but I'll have to dip into the cheesy bag of tricks to get the waist. Jeans that just simply fit are more my thing nowadays, but I doubt any of us are strangers to reaming out a fit. I'm sure it will be fine especially with the weave on these.

I'll hold off on fit pics until after the contest starts.