ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Mine is still stuck in the custom....i think :(

The tracking update stops at 23 August, not sure what is happening inside the custom office now.

Just keep hoping it will be at my doorstep anyday now....

ha, sounds very similar. Mine have been 'awaiting presentation to the customs officer' since 24th. I've been checking multiple times a day hoping for a status change...

could be worth finding a phone number and giving them a call (i think i just rang the delivery agent) , last time this happened to me i had to pay £80 (think it was for my fullcounts) but i payed over the phone and it was delivered the next day

hope this works out for you guys

Edited by Flash

^

I gave the local branch of EMS a call, the person on the other side of the phone said that he will track it down and e-mailed me the progress of his finding...

@slab

:(

Really hope everything will work out for you too with the custom.

Fear not, friends - I've had my jeans since last week. I'm at work now but I'll show off some pics this evening, I promise. I hope we can soak on the 1st, because Mapz and I have some grand plans...

:)

Yay!

I go with the 01XX cut.

ib1YMulkBFgjtf.jpg

Love the custom flasher with all the contestant name!

i75kT1fzHSxcR.jpg

Love the red highlight of the wearer!

Details:

iFX1TH55AYjIk.jpg

Changed the center back loop stitching to red/orange yarn.

iHTs3qPgG7zsL.jpg

Union label stitched into the back, left pocket

ibfh97FL1TifDx.jpg

Random fly buttons (one of them being Ooe button), top button is the leaf laurel button.

ihgfmcj998PYY.jpg

Ask Hiro and Ryo to sign my pocket bags, need some serious squinting to see its there, o well.....

Very pleased with the stitching job (to be expected of them).

Cannot wait for the soak session very very soon!

Edited by redragon

YY2R2l.jpg

zOZNKl.jpg

Uem4Yl.jpg

YCLzFl.jpg

ieJf2l.jpg

boom. sorry for the difference in white balance, these are half phone half camera images. here we have the 02 cut with 01 details and a few subtle customizations. I wanted this pair to be my homage to Ooe that highlighted their precision and attention to detail. These qualities, along with the staggering amount of customization options available, makes them a true denim tailor in my eyes.

I chose ooe branded universal rivets and buttons throughout, with the addition of a crotch rivet. an offset back beltloop, hickory stripe lined back pockets, and that gorgeous red striped denim for the pocketbags round out the custom details. I went with the same size as my first 01 cut in the 32 denim and the raw fit has me really happy and anxious for a soak. let the games begin!

no need to wait on me, i'll join whenever they arrive which is hopefully soon. a few days means nothing when we will wear these for the coming year and a half

I'm wondering, why are you guys bothering with the newspaper thing? You know nobody has been secretly wearing their jeans the past month.

As a fan on the thread, my humble suggestion would be everyone simply do a full length front and back shot and a brief write up on what model and details they chose. Will make it easy to know who has what, and a good way to kick things off. I know that's sorta been done the past few pages, but there's also a lot of detail shots and conversation mixed in there too. Would be nice if there were couple pages of nothing but "this is me, here's my jeans, here's what I chose" to reference back to months from now.

Good luck guys, I'm going to enjoy watching how this thing goes!