ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

so it seems we're on track so far with the original timeline...if these all ship by aug 1st, we'll most likely all be getting them around the 2nd week of august...did we decide on an official start date, or are we just playing it by ear waiting until everyone gets theirs? given the length of the contest i don't mind starting whenever we get them (just post the start date with newspaper and end accordingly)...a few days of wear shouldn't affect things too much imo

so it seems we're on track so far with the original timeline...if these all ship by aug 1st, we'll most likely all be getting them around the 2nd week of august...did we decide on an official start date, or are we just playing it by ear waiting until everyone gets theirs? given the length of the contest i don't mind starting whenever we get them (just post the start date with newspaper and end accordingly)...a few days of wear shouldn't affect things too much imo

that depends entirely on the Belgian customs department; if they show any sign of brainactivity during that week, i'll most likely receive them at the end of august. Keeping my fingers crossed!

i just received a phone call from hiro, and she told me that there will be a surprise for everyone in the contest.

i cant tell the details since its not 100% confirmed, but she will send us an e-mail with specifics in few days or so.

lets patiently wait for it.

^stragglers gonna strag. hope you guys can pay up soon.

more teaser/production photos from ryo and hiro, this time via instagram. a nice little detail shot of my pair - the left back pocket! too nice. the photo gives you a good idea of what's to come with that #91, as well.

Wwgis.jpg

Just heard back from ryo and hiro and there is going to ba a small delay

The jeans are now on track to be sjipped on the 10 of next month

not that long amd at least it gives time for the other members to sort out payment