ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

payment made! but still in talks with ryo and hiro to confirm the sizing (it's probably the language barrier), but i guess sizing can still be worked out at a later time. the important thing is that it is on! :)

@fre-co: sorry to hear that you are dropping out. :( hope that everything will work out for you!

Just realised with all the edits to my first post of the thread I must have deleted some info about the contest

I've allways thought about this being a 18 month contest ? Everyone ok with that?

Don't think we really talked about this

too hyped! making my payment today (just got the new invoice, old one expired), lets get this show on the road! btw, for the time being, all my shots will be via iphone (no other camera at the moment), hope no one cares! this does mean that ill be taking a higher amount of pics...

Edited by aho

Ready and waiting for a new invoice. 18 months is great. I'm really happy to see the contest running beyond a year.

If fre-co's spot is open, I have a friend who could potentially enter. We popped his cherry on some LVC 1947 recently and he's all about the raw fades now. He's a fellow carpenter, former apprentice, and close buddy of mine.......and he is beating the piss out of them jawns. Last time we spoke he asked about this and was a bit disappointed to hear it was full.

Alright, my buddy Jordan is coming over tomorrow to look at the order process. I'll have a clear answer by tomorrow night CST. By Monday it'll be yes or no. I'm optimistic because he's already said he definitely wants in, but I want him to have an "out" until it's solid.

Thanks for the help with it, flash. Ryo and Hiro got in touch and said "okay but hurry!" lol