lets see what you've got.

partytaco

Matching jeans with my tops and shoes is a nightmare really, I never know what do and often end up being quite uniform ( I see this with lots of people in the wywt thread.... its not a bad thing, just finding what works and sticking with it slightly to strictly, I interpret this as getting into a bt of a rut though for myself )..

I find the edo ais tricky but have found some stuff that works ( like birkenstocks, canes, linen shirt )

I wear the pbjs quite alot, because they are my sleekest jeans and match anything teenagery like vans, small cardys, slim tees, however being so slim I often like to dress em up with some sleek NDCs and a black v necked tee or shirt and velvet jacket.

868 are my older guys jeans, I feel better tucking shirts into these because they dont have ( quite so much! ) crotch bulge. Same goes for the, now slouchy as hell, APCs and howies however these latter two are used more for dirty jobs ( no sniggering at the back! ) and bumming around, cause they're kinda worn now.

I have worn the 2 sammies about a dozen times between em, damn shame, the inseam length is why. I plan on getting them hemmed before the winter, I cant wait forever for fresco to source a chainstitch machine......

Getting back to your question chicken, at the moment I have some favourites, however I allways limbo between slim sillouette and regular, so I allways have some slim jeans and some regulars in heavy rotation, right now PBJ and 868 are my closest friends. I do wear the APC alot, as these used to be my regulars but now mr 868 has taken up this high responsibility position, hes doing fine....

Id like to replace my pbjs with some 007 or 008s because I want some dark and some project slims.....

I have five in rotation right now and the rest in storage. I want the jeans to wear out slooowly. I also like dark jeans, and endeavor to keep them dark for as long as possible (by swapping pairs freqently. Most of my jeans get only one or two wears a week). In rotation right now - ALD Royal Pant, S710, PBJ-007, SC40200, KMW1980 (which covers both slim and loose fit whenever I get the urge for either).

I enjoy the dark blue jeans too... I still have yet to buy black denim and I don't think I ever will. Too much rockabilly left in me. I have a rotation of three jeans and don't really have a wear cycle... just whenever I feel like a pair.

• 4 weeks later...

nice collection...

IMG_0593.jpg

Left to right

Sugar Cane Edo Ai 40500N

Howies woodfine selvedge

APC New Standards

Pure Blue Japan 005xx

Eternal 10th anniversary 868

Samurai s5000bk

Samurai s0510co Cords

APC Indigo-Black Overdyed/ Garment Dyed New Standards

These are the only ones worth showing, all selvedge except the cords, but seeing as they are samurai I included them.

The Howies still have an amazing fabric in comparison, they dont make jeans like em anymore, such a deep dye, such a tight weave, really have loads of verical falling, I reckon they're more like eternal than anything else.

I thought I would venture on over to Superdenim from where I usually reside on Superjetset.

Left to right: Rag & Bone RB8 (unworn), Rag & Bone RB8 (worn), 45rpm Sorohikos, Jean Shop classic raw

DSC00554.jpg

analyst you've got one heck of a collection. how'd you get your hands on all these while in bangkok?

Tweedles, sadly, I have yet to purchase any new denim in Bangkok. So far, each piece was purchased in the states, while I still lived there. Of course this was about two years ago! So, I'm still trying to wear out denim purchased that long ago......

• 2 weeks later...

kai_jeans.jpg

hmm feel so small after seeing chicken-san's collection..

these are most of my jeans. the ones i wear the most now are levi's 1889, apc ns, levi's 1947.

the rest are mostly 501s, levi's red loop from japan, and a few pairs of bespoke raw denims.

thanks dude. just waiting for another 47 to arrive then am prolly done for the year. unless i still have money left to visit hk before the year ends :)

will definitely visit take5 again. wasnt too thrill with yamane the last time i went.

thanks dude. just waiting for another 47 to arrive then am prolly done for the year. unless i still have money left to visit hk before the year ends :)

will definitely visit take5 again. wasnt too thrill with yamane the last time i went.

cool man visit take5 let me know when your there cause i could hook you up with some discount ..