lets see what you've got.

partytaco

oh nice one...................

let me know if you ever get the classics in with the white / cream daicocks and selvedge outseam.

But I need true 36 length, post shrinkage, and havent checked on Evisu for years. I doubt they make long leg to be honest, but anyway.

nearly all our jeans are 34" leg before shrinkage but ill def keep you posted. we get a few limited edition bits and all our jeans are 1/2 retail price. but yes we need some classics

Back Row: 45rpm Jomon, 45rpm Umii, 45rpm Suminando Sorahiko, 45rpm IDG Sorahiko, 45rpm IDG Sorahiko

Front Row: 45rpm Umii/Jomon, LVC 1947 USA, Lee Japan 1952, Buzz Rickson Lee 1942

IMG_0474.jpg

jeebus. :eek:

hey partytaco, what are those slides in the backgound about? your denim and boots collections?

i feel like a hobo posting this after partytaco

IMG_5431.jpg

back row:

levi's orange tab 505

levi's premium skinner

lee knox half selvage

levi's japan A505xx

acne mic

levi's orange tab 517...cut to shorts

front row:

apc ns

cheap monday lattjo lajban japanese selvage

sugarcane 1947

julian red hoboken

julian red california

only buy what i'm going to wear and while i love the idea behind the nandoxnando i'm not a fan of how they look on me so i don't think i'd ever put any time in the them.

don't see too much talk about the 45rpm Umii jeans on here. for me these are essential. suvin cotton, hand dyed in natural plant indigo, lee style pockets, hidden coin pocket, slubbier denim, patchwork pocket bags on the first run pairs, slimmer fit...great jeans.

no nando nando's for you?

only buy what i'm going to wear and while i love the idea behind the nandoxnando i'm not a fan of how they look on me so i don't think i'd ever put any time in the them.

don't see too much talk about the 45rpm Umii jeans on here. for me these are essential. suvin cotton, hand dyed in natural plant indigo, lee style pockets, hidden coin pocket, slubbier denim, patchwork pocket bags on the first run pairs, slimmer fit...great jeans.

i think chicken and coldrice have a pair. the only thing i dont like about them is the lee style pocket. They look so far out...I'm def still planning on nando nando's.

Wow, party taco, I hate to be repetitive, but wow! That's a sweet 45rpm collection. A lot of people ask me what the big deal is about 45rpm, but I just love the simplicity of the clothes and the incredibly cool fabrics. It just feels great to wear.

But for me, that Buzz Lee's is the winner.

Wow, party taco, I hate to be repetitive, but wow! That's a sweet 45rpm collection. A lot of people ask me what the big deal is about 45rpm, but I just love the simplicity of the clothes and the incredibly cool fabrics. It just feels great to wear.

45rpms to me offer very well-thought-out cuts, solid denim qualities and unique detailings. the only drawback might be the price-point, but they do seem to give you what you pay for. not to mention their after-service with the repairs and stuff.

Back Row: 45rpm Jomon, 45rpm Umii, 45rpm Suminando Sorahiko, 45rpm IDG Sorahiko, 45rpm IDG Sorahiko

Front Row: 45rpm Umii/Jomon, LVC 1947 USA, Lee Japan 1952, Buzz Rickson Lee 1942

IMG_0474.jpg

Sick collection.

Why all blue jeans though? You no like black sir?

Jeancollectiondef.jpg

From Left to Right:

Top Row

Tenderloin T Rider C's, Washed

Black Imperial Dukes, Raw

Carhartt Round-Up Blacks, Raw

Edwin Sen S, One-Wash

Edwin ED77 Greys (too big, gutted...)

Bottom Row

Carhartt Staff Pant Alcatraz, One-Wash

Edwin Waynesville, Vintage Washed

Carhartt Western San Francisco, Raw

Edwin ED77 Redcast, Raw

Silas Classics

Skull 5010 6x6, Raw

• 1 month later...

Gem Art- toying with getting the carhartt roundup blacks. Lovely looking jeans. And so cheap :DAny pointers as to how they fade. Do they go any bluer?

I'll take some updated photos this evening if you want. Like all black jeans they take an age to fade but I'm very happy with how they're turning out.

Where they have worn they've definitely faded to grey, no blue...

Yeah- please do mate. Would be interesting to see. Never bought black jeans before, but the raw colour of these is so good.