lets see what you've got.

partytaco

I've worn these around 3 times. #93 of 200 (numbered on the inside of the right front pocket).

100% authentic Levis LVC from 2006. I have the receipt from the authorized dealer/store that I bought it from.

Made in the USA

Original 501 cut

Tagged waist: 29"

Measured waist: 31"

Front rise: 12"

Back rise: 16"

Upper thigh: 12"

Inseam: 34.5"

Leg opening: 8.5"

Retail = $501

Asking price = $350 OBO

I have the reproduction of the newspaper from 1906, the bandana, and the muslin bag with all tags.

CIMG2796.jpg

CIMG2806.jpg

CIMG2811.jpg

CIMG2813.jpg

CIMG2814.jpg

CIMG2816.jpg

CIMG2976.jpg

CIMG2990.jpg

CIMG2982.jpg

:confused: No belt loops? I always noticed it in the catalogs of LVCs but never really saw it in real life

So what does one do in case of jeans being loose?

^^^Yup! They are an authentic replication of a jean that's dated 1906. Belt loops weren't introduced until 1922. The exta buttons around the waist are to be used with suspenders and as Dex said, there's a cinch in the back for tightening the waist.

It's a really cool jean with a very comfortable fit. I have too many undistressed jeans that I want to work on the really wear these and I'm getting out of my distressed jeans phase.

I'm negotiable on the price if you're interestd!

damn Dave, didnt know you had that much ALD! Funny to see the red moon mark on the ones you wear..:) which ALDs are your favourites?

Those Lees are awsome..

Thank you:)

I really like the ALD Royal cut, very roomy and "unsufu" a like...;)

I was thinking the same about the wallet....

clothing017wd4.th.jpg

clothing017wd4.th.jpg

small collection consisting of

banana republic jeans, nudie SJ dry black, dior 19cm MIJ black, Dior 19cm MIJ Indigo, Nudie SJ dry Indigo, Gap Morrison, Levi's Capital E stacked skinny.

i need some SDA, Samurai and IH denim.

The people who have ALD's seem to swear by them... I would consider a pair if it wasn't for the strange back pocket.

Have you seen the Prescott's? The back pockets are toned down quite a bit compared to the other models. The cut is reminiscent of my sd-103, more modern though with a better fit through the seat. There are good pictures at www.contextclothing.com

• 2 weeks later...
hi. i know this wont be to everyones taste but im new to this site and this is my unfinished collection of evisu. please tell me what you think, good or bad. thanks. luke

they all look pretty new to me. do you have any pair with any substantial wear?

evisus look kind of cheapish when they're new, but after some hard wear they could look pretty cool, imo.

hi. i know this wont be to everyones taste but im new to this site and this is my unfinished collection of evisu. please tell me what you think, good or bad. thanks. lukeDSC00123.jpg

Well- I guess if you don't have to pay for them , it's a good deal..

Still - besides the ones with the "normal" seagulls I'd feel like I'm waisting my time...