lets see what you've got.

partytaco

Guest Chocodove2

Entirely thanks to you people, I now have this problem.

The past 6 weeks or so.

IMG_0221.jpg

From left: Somet 008 Slim, Samurai S512XXBCIII 19oz, SDA D1002, Dior 19cm, APC Hipster. So many jeans I still want...so little time to wear. Gotta slow down the purchases a bit...

It seems like most of the posts of this thread are of jeans that people went out and bought and never wore. More of a bragging about how many high priced jeans some dude bought rather than how many they have gone through over the past couple of years. I guess this thread was doomed from the get go.

Fadulous.

The past 6 weeks or so.

IMG_0221.jpg

From left: Somet 008 Slim, Samurai S512XXBCIII 19oz, SDA D1002, Dior 19cm, APC Hipster. So many jeans I still want...so little time to wear. Gotta slow down the purchases a bit...

6 weeks? Am I the only one who finds this a bit sad?

And you're even blaming us for it, sorry but it's completely your own fault!

Guest StuckOnStupid

oh you mad cause he stylin on you..

Not wanting to go off topic, but what do you mean? Is there some kind of unofficial rule -or official- that I don't know about ? I did read the whole superofficial section, pretty much...

It's just that those jeans aren't what most people on here generally get excited about. Look at the huge collection on the top of this page, there are maybe one or two pairs there that most people on here might like. All others are rubbish.

Look around a bit on superdenim, you'll probably understand better why.

But if you're not here for the denim then don't worry about it, just don't expect too much compliments on your jeans, that's all.

The past 6 weeks or so.

IMG_0221.jpg

im totally with cottonduck on this one, great collection its just too bad to see such nice jeans obliviously getting no real wear. i mean great stuff just wear it.

Guest Chocodove2

Perhaps my sarcasm was missed. If it was not for all the knowledge I learned on this board, I would have no idea about a lot of these brands. Of course it's my fault.
6 weeks and 5 pairs of barely worn jeans. Makes no sense.
Yeah, I know it's a problem. But all are very different fits and denim weights for different types of outfits. If I didn't wear a suit and tie to work everyday I would naturally have time to wear them more.

I just thought this thread was about posting pictures of what people have. Guess I wasn't aware I had to meet certain wear criteria.

I realy like the jeans and want several different pairs. Is it so bad I just haven't worn them in yet? Have to start somewhere, right?

great collection its just too bad to see such nice jeans obliviously getting no real wear. i mean great stuff just wear it.
yeah, regardless of the fact that they are all fresh bought, thats a nice (and somewhat concise) collection for the time being.
I repped him for having a great collection, whats not to love?

infact I really badly want 2 of those jeans myself!

Thank you

"Yeah, I know it's a problem. But all are very different fits and denim weights for different types of outfits. If I didn't wear a suit and tie to work everyday I would naturally have time to wear them more. "

The fact that you wear a suit and tie to work and have 5 pairs of almost brand new jeans makes even less sense. Itll take years to wear all of those in. Those are great jeans but you dont need anymore right now,imo.

The fact that he wears a suit and tie to work every day also underscores that he probably has all of the money he wants to indulge an hobby he likes. I just appreciate that he took the time and effort to research some good pairs. Very nice collection you have going. Maybe consider an 'outdoor' and traditional pair of work jeans from Warehouse.

Chocodove2 should definetly keep buying more jeans, and donate some to a good charity... like the blackplatano fund. The good folks at the blackplatano fund will help you help yourself by giving your jeans a loving home were they will receive the attention and admiration japanese jeans require. It is only fair to provide your jeans with an attentive and secure enviroment where they can evolve into what they are truly meant to be. Give your jeans the gift of love. Give your jeans the future they deserve. A future free of additive substances like starch and sandpaper. Afterall all, if we truly love something must we not let it go?

For more information on the blackplatano fund

PM blackplatano today!

Guest Chocodove2
Those are great jeans but you dont need anymore right now,imo.

I'm good for a while, trust me.

I just appreciate that he took the time and effort to research some good pairs. Very nice collection you have going.

Thanks.

From left to right: KMW AWA, SExIHBK, LVC 1906 "Bunkhouse" 501, Somet Slim 008, Gap Gough

Notice the size of the pockets for the SExIHBK and the Somet Slims. They are much smaller than "normal" sized pockets on the AWA and the 501. The Gough pockets are a little larger (longer) than "normal."

CIMG3538.jpg