lets see what you've got.

partytaco

Close but the Nudies and APC were post-superfuture but the Lee was pre-superfuture.. :-)

that's pretty interesting because those reverse-arcuate lee's are really cool, even cooler than your nudies and apcs imo. not that any of the denim you have is crap -- nice collection, man. :cool:

This could be a nice new thread.

that's pretty interesting, too. :D

dick and 386, nice collections. i can see you both have crossed over to the dark side, too. and i'm curious about the prison blues, too.

The pot calling the kettle black, I know, especially seeing as I dont own a pair, but.... I dont know why everyman and his dog dont own some natural dyed Canes, they seem like the best value jean out there ( except none of em are blue ) for 17000 odd yen you get em mud or persimmon or green tea or whatever dyed plus all the lovely features like the lined pockets etc......and dont some of these natural dyed jeans have the nice indigo patch found on the lee repros? Quality jean, Viv's jean of the week, I should buy some, I can justify it seeing as I dont have and any brown jeans, hehehehe...

justiz! awesome, man. you just need black jeans and you are set.

i covet those LEEs.

Funny you should say that cause I was thinking of getting a S5000BK next...:-)

Really need to get some wear into the jeans. Thing is can only wear them out during the weekends though. Work prohibits wearing any jeans so progress has been really slow.

TIP- the cut of the skulls looks super, in comparison with with the other 2 in your collection how does the skulls fabric match up? Id imagine better than APC but not as nice as eternals? If you could describe the fabric character that would be great.

Its just im trying to create a fabric hierachy in my head to juxtapose with fit and slub factor etc etc....you know, so the perfect compromise can be found between all these aspects.

yeah you got that hierachy right...i think in my head it's the same thing.

skull denim isn't half bad at all, it's more textured than the eternals and APC, different shades of indigo but not as extravagant as the "flame" denim that the onis, etc have. eternals are of course a much deeper indigo, richer colour. APC feels much like paper at the moment, i'm not really liking their worn-in denim condition. </OT>

personally I think SDA 103 has awesome fabric, and very dark indigo, however I think the best bet in terms of fabric and cost would have to be the special jeans sugar cane makes (edo ai, okinawa, hawaii, 40300)

^300 dollars for selvedge, natural indigo, felled seams, cool pocket linings, and cool leather tag is amazing

personally I think SDA 103 has awesome fabric, and very dark indigo, however I think the best bet in terms of fabric and cost would have to be the special jeans sugar cane makes (edo ai, okinawa, hawaii, 40300)

^300 dollars for selvedge, natural indigo, felled seams, cool pocket linings, and cool leather tag is amazing

you'd be hard pressed to find someone to argue with you about the Sugarcane statement. It's the baggy ass cuts that kill me though, I love my grey okinawas.