lets see what you've got.

partytaco

Guest engteach
My humble collection. Excuse my dog, he wouldn't get out of the pic.

434na4k.jpg

From left to right -

Dior 19cm black

Dior 21cm

Nudie Slim Jim Indigo Thread Embro

Dior 19cm

Levis 517

What are the sizes, respectively?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm in need of more variety. This is about one years worth of purchases. Got the Nudie's last July, 5EP end of December, Kicking Mule in Feb (or March, I forget), and PBJ in May.

collectionnl6.jpg

PG2G, thanks mate

That 2nd jeans from the top looks fantastic

Can you please update on that pair ?

Thanks

Faves.jpg

From top left:

1. 45 RPM Sorahiko

2. 45 RPM Sorahiko black overdyed

3. Sugarcane 1947

4. Evisu Lot ??? No.2

5 & 6. Levis 1937 ? I don't remember...

7. 45 RPM Jomon

8. 45 RPM Aihiko

9. Levis 19?? 201 XX

Konto 5&6 are 1933 501s. They have the NRA tag below the leather label

And the very bottom left are 37 201s 555 (valencia st) Those are some of my favorites.

OK, decided to take a pic now that I got the GW's. I had another pair of washed denim from Express but I couldn't find it... my collection is very small, consisting of the following jeans, from left to right:

Sugarcane Edo Ai SC40501

Dry Bones CDP-555

Levi's 501xx STF

Puma Evisu Worn Out

I was amazed at the color difference in the STF and the Jap made Dry Bones (being my first pair of raw indigo Jap denim)... the STF are pathetic! The CDP-555 are also VERY VERY stiff, whereas the STF is supple

2ynlaw4.jpg

nice collection those look nice and clean :)

PG2G, really nice :)

Love the colour and fading and whiskering

Good job mate

I've never heard the brand before, but I'm really interested now

I don't think they really compare to the stuff in your collection though. I'm not really that impressed by the feel of the denim. I can't help but think my time would have been better spent on something like 5EP. Kicking Mule does have a crazy $600+ model out now though, really slubby japanese denim.

omnigod 50052; studio d'artisan 003; 45rpm umii 908; apc ns; evisu x doraemon; levi's 501; denime lot147; full count 1108; uniqlo shuttle denim; blue way 8968-80

I didn't realize that my Edwin SXR's had a grey weft until Miz pointed out that your SDA 003's had a grey weft :P It keeps them nice and dark, but I still think I prefer white wefts the best.

And is that a redmoon wallet you're rocking?

thanks guys.

wow chicken, looks good. didn't know you had the evisu x doraemon. i love doraemon stuff..

me too. not really into the loud backpockets but doraemon not pictured justified it for me. dora-chan 4ever.

That must be the best way to store and display such a collection I've seen so far.

Awesome, how high up are they, do you have to stand on a chair to get a pair? Looks high!

they're right above my bed and my ceilings aren't so high, i can reach them when i stand on my bed. (but why do i have so many denim dreams?)

nice collection chicken.

i miss those 501... beautiful jeans.

they're by far the most broken-into denim i have. i aspire to reach that level with the ones i started from scratch.

I didn't realize that my Edwin SXR's had a grey weft until Miz pointed out that your SDA 003's had a grey weft :P It keeps them nice and dark, but I still think I prefer white wefts the best.

And is that a redmoon wallet you're rocking?

don't know if the gray weft is such a bad thing. i'm really digging the fades i've been getting so far.

that wallet isn't redmoon, but it's a skull. i looked into both of them, but at about ¥10,000 less and with a guitar pick slot in the wallet, it sealed the deal for me. should be placing some pics of it pretty soon.

collection12-6-06.jpg

omnigod 50052; studio d'artisan 003; 45rpm umii 908; apc ns; evisu x doraemon; levi's 501; denime lot147; full count 1108; uniqlo shuttle denim; blue way 8968-80

very nice picture. Your SD's are coming along very well. I also like how they're all blue jeans but they still look different from eachother.

I have my jeans arranged the same way as you, on the wall over my bed.

ddml, you just made me realize i haven't made any conquests in my apartment since i've moved in. ::sigh::

hjj, i totally agree. i love being able to compare the hue and saturation on different denim. for example, in certain light, the 003s and the umiis look very similar. but in the photo, you can tell that the 003s are yellowish blue and the umiis are reddish blue.

good to know you have the above the bed thing going, too. got any pics? i know you have a sick collection. maybe we can start a club -- the above the bed club?