Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Some people don't like the discussion of their shipping policies in an online forum.

Good call.

Seems like WL only offer limited options when it comes to customer work; they will use the leather of your choice but no chance of changing the toebox - a shame, since I'd prefer a slimmer silhouette.

Cheaney's Pennine, Hoggs Rannoch or Alfred Sargent Kelso or Selkirk fit the bill, as does C&J's Coniston...but what're the differences between country grain and zug?

Good call.

Seems like WL only offer limited options when it comes to customer work; they will use the leather of your choice but no chance of changing the toebox - a shame, since I'd prefer a slimmer silhouette.

Cheaney's Pennine, Hoggs Rannoch or Alfred Sargent Kelso or Selkirk fit the bill, as does C&J's Coniston...but what're the differences between country grain and zug?

AH, that doesn't surprise me. I thought there might be a difference between their different lasts, but it makes sense that the photo on the site could be misleading. (They are chunky toes, but some of the look comes from the fact there's such an upturn on the soles, too).

I wonder if the Hoggs Rannoch is made by Sargent? Looks very similar.

What size are you by the way? Need to make sure I'm not bidding against u on eBay...

I picked up some used Wolverine 100 Mile Addison's off of Ebay for a great deal. They look like they'd only been worn to try them on.

Postman delivered them this afternoon, so far they feel great. I got the same size 11D as my GT's and they feel a bit wider.

WP_000130.jpg

WP_000129.jpg

WP_000131.jpg

Sorry for this but i have a pair of 10.5D GT Black Cherry for sale at a crazy deal.

Those GT below me look insane wish mine fit better so i can put time into them like those. Im working on my Iron Rangers though

you showed a picture of the inside insole heel of the boot and looks like theres oil innnit.. man if you did i swear youll throw that god damn shoe away . learned from my mistake. i put obenauf =on the inside of my lonewolf engineers and dang now i only wear it when i ride or i do dirty jobs

you showed a picture of the inside insole heel of the boot and looks like theres oil innnit.. man if you did i swear youll throw that god damn shoe away . learned from my mistake. i put obenauf =on the inside of my lonewolf engineers and dang now i only wear it when i ride or i do dirty jobs

I'm not sure how much you used, but I put some on the leather lining in a pair of White's and it didn't make a difference.

Hows the comfort? I always wanted a pair of wolverines. My GT's are very uncomfortable..

To answer your ?, I got a pair of Wolverine Adisson 1000 mile boots and they are extremely comfortable! They were ready to go right out the box and just get better each day. So I´d sat go for it and cop a pair (or two)...

Hows the comfort? I always wanted a pair of wolverines. My GT's are very uncomfortable..

I wore them for 4 hours last night and all day today without to much of a problem. I took a 1.8 mile walk during lunch and my feet felt fine. I couldn't do that with my GT's the first month I owned them (I still keep some moleskin in my wallet for the days I wear my GT's, sometimes they tear my feet to shreds). Time will tell, but so far I'm loving these.

WP_000134.jpg

I wore them for 4 hours last night and all day today without to much of a problem. I took a 1.8 mile walk during lunch and my feet felt fine. I couldn't do that with my GT's the first month I owned them (I still keep some moleskin in my wallet for the days I wear my GT's, sometimes they tear my feet to shreds). Time will tell, but so far I'm loving these.

WP_000134.jpg

No need to worry about how these will treath you with time. These are really great! I don´t fully comprehend why more people don´t buy these, since they are really comfy and need no brakein time and are to me priced "alright"...

I´ve worn mine every single day for the last month and a half, and I´ve had no problems what so ever, I´ve been talking loooong walks with the dog, both in the woods and on the road, gravel, sand, grass, snow, ice, tarmac...nothing beats these boots!

swede, ive owned wolveriens and wore them daily for a while now. The issue i have with them (and its only one issue) is that because they take so little time to break in they start to loose support. (they are still as comfortable if not more comfortable then GTs) but after another six months of daily wear they may loose to much support. Im considering sending them to Takeshi-san if i have them money in six months.