A.P.C.

jeepster

Is it just me or do APCs fade to like a white-ish color when say FH or PBJ fade to a vibrant light blue? Mine are fading, but I'm finding it to be less-beautiful than I expected.

So, here are the photos of the first week of wear I put on my APC Rescues. This is my first ever pair of raw selvedge denim and I'm super excited about them.

4194071988_8fe5ae967f.jpg

4193315829_61419851e1.jpg

4194076052_9587ace1da_b.jpg

4193318563_a139c36886.jpg

4193319603_92708f53f8.jpg

Thanks for the + rep guys. Here's a picture of how they fit, a few of you have PM'd about it.

Shitty pic but you get the idea. New Standards, sized down 3 (tagged 29) Around a year of wear. 2soaks/2washes I believe.

Picture018-3-1.jpg

Here's a side view (posted a while back) so you can compare. They fit slimmer in the picture above because it was after a soak(shrunk a bit). The bottom picture is them fully stretched out.

fitpic-1.jpg

Side

fitpic.jpg

I'm not sure if its the lights in my house giving my jeans a yellowish tint but I think my pair is developing that yellowish tint Apcs are prone to. They have been worn at work for about 7 months with 1 cold soak. Should I throw them in with woolite to try and get some of the yellow out? I wouldn't necessarily say they are dirty.

Here are my NC after about 1 year 6 months. They've had 1 wash and 1 soak. None of my jeans get alot of intense wear as I rotate them often.

How many did you size down or did you stay true to size? The fit and fades look absolutely fantastic.

How many did you size down or did you stay true to size? The fit and fades look absolutely fantastic.

Thanks man. They've absolutely become my favourite pair of denim.

Those are a size 28. I'm not sure about my true waist size, but I typically wear a 30 in most Nudies, N&F etc.

They definitely did stretch out after a month or so of wear, but after a wash they shrunk up to the fit they are today.