A.P.C.

jeepster

For all the people in here that have been wearing your APC for a long time, ns or ps, can you slide your jeans off easily while they are buttoned up?

I got my ps today used from some guy who wore them for a week. THey are obviously stretched and I find that I can slide them off very easily O_O. Should I get a 26 now? They were 27 and Im normally a 29

why bother if you like the fit.

Hey. I need some boring fit advice on an indigo new standard.

I'm a 30 in skull5010, 29 in dior 19cm and 28 in Petit Standards.

I'm looking for a similar fit as my black raw dior 19cm's. Should i opt for 27 or 28 in APC new standard indigo?

Thanks.

lol. Not surprising, considering Dior 19cm is just a copy of NC.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the original "Cure" was the inspiration of the 19cm, not the "New Cure."

But really, it's refreshing to see a different take on the NC fit instead of seeing those wearing it threesizestootight imo.

so wondering if apc store still takes your old pair of apcs and gives you 50% off a new pair. my nc's faded decently over 5 months but dang they're still too tight on the calves. the waist through the thighs are fine but those calves, those calves. definitely should have gone with new standards or maybe a different brand altogether

so wondering if apc store still takes your old pair of apcs and gives you 50% off a new pair. my nc's faded decently over 5 months but dang they're still too tight on the calves. the waist through the thighs are fine but those calves, those calves. definitely should have gone with new standards or maybe a different brand altogether

as far as i know that is true. my roommate traded his in this winter for half off a new pair.

i wear size 31 nudies thin finn dry stretch wut size new cures should i get? size 30 or 31?

I own 2 pairs of thin finns sized 31

I am currently wearing size 31 in New Cures and they fit perfectly, as mentioned previously just a tad tight on thighs but better cut than thin finns ;)

Once you get a pair of New Cures you wont wear your thin Finns anymore. They are awesome

good luck

Are those runner thighs you have, or is it loose fabric hanging out? If it's the latter, then might wanna sell these and size down. As it is, I don't think the silhouette is particularly flattering for you. Sagging them down a bit more might help.

Guest eugen eugen
I own 2 pairs of thin finns sized 31

I am currently wearing size 31 in New Cures and they fit perfectly, as mentioned previously just a tad tight on thighs but better cut than thin finns ;)

Once you get a pair of New Cures you wont wear your thin Finns anymore. They are awesome

good luck

so you say new cures in 31 are tighter then thin fins? because i wear 31 in nC s and i thought i have to go up to a 32-33 in thin finns, because apcs stretch more..

in which jeans are the calves tighter?

so you say new cures in 31 are tighter then thin fins? because i wear 31 in nC s and i thought i have to go up to a 32-33 in thin finns, because apcs stretch more..

in which jeans are the calves tighter?

I would say the thin finns are tighter in the calves.

I wear 32 in NC and is considering getting a pair of thin finns as weel. Will go with the same size if I do.

My NC didn't stretch that much.

Guest eugen eugen
I would say the thin finns are tighter in the calves.

I wear 32 in NC and is considering getting a pair of thin finns as weel. Will go with the same size if I do.

My NC didn't stretch that much.

hm, i have bigger calves from sports but my tights arent that big and i can fit in 31 nc pretty well;) so would you say go with a 32 thin finns?

sizing help please?

i want to get a slim-skinny look, but in the APC NS. no NC for me...

taking in vanity sizing, stretching and etc, what sz in APC NS will get me the slim-skinny look? would a 28 be fine?

i want plenty of honey combs, whiskering and etc.

i went through like 94 pgs of this thread and theres varying answers to my question :(

sizing help please?

i want to get a slim-skinny look, but in the APC NS. no NC for me...

taking in vanity sizing, stretching and etc, what sz in APC NS will get me the slim-skinny look? would a 28 be fine?

i want plenty of honey combs, whiskering and etc.

i went through like 94 pgs of this thread and theres varying answers to my question :(

Measure your waist where you wear you jeans, and subtract 4. That's as skinny as you'll get with NS.

Are those runner thighs you have, or is it loose fabric hanging out? If it's the latter, then might wanna sell these and size down. As it is, I don't think the silhouette is particularly flattering for you. Sagging them down a bit more might help.
Re: Skip2MyPou's pic

I think that fit is pretty good -- would definitely not size down.

If he were looking to get rid of all loose fabric I'm sure he would have chosen NC.

thanks for the input guys. i sized down quite a bit on these jeans. my true waist is 30" and i managed to squeeze into a 25. the thunder thigh illusion is probably due to the immense knee bags and associated stretching.