A.P.C.

jeepster

Hi everyone, I'm starting to read this whole thread from the first page :)

BTW can you guy give me one some recommendation here?

I'm wearing Nudie Grim Tim Dry Stretch Selvage and Light Rich

Blue both in size 27 but Light Rich Blue (Pre-washed) is seemed to be a better fit for me. Dry Stretch Selvage is a bit large in the thigh area.

Here's its measurement:

DSS size 27/32 : Waist 30 Rise 9 Thigh 10.5 Knee 7.5 Leg

Opening 6.7

LRB size 27/34: Waist 29 Rise 8.75 Thigh 10 Knee 7 Leg

Opening 6.5

DSS pic:

P1010668.jpg

P1010657.jpg

P1010648.jpg

LRB pic:

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

What do you think? Will APC NS Size 26 fit for me or PS (If PS, which size would be good? 26 or 27?) is a better choice?

My waist is 29" 170 cm. tall :)

I don't want the NC cause I want the black color which only available for NS and PS.

Thanks a lot :)

Guest mjmueller13

I where APC NS size 30 (sized down 2), should have sized down to a 29. But I am looking at buying some NS Corduroys. Would 30 be too tight? how much will they stretch?

How accurate is Context's chart? They have the NS hem openings listed as the same from 31 up. I had the 32's and sent them back for 33's but want a slightly larger hem. Also they have it listed that the thigh on the rescues is the same as the ns's. Is this true? Because i might go for the rescues instead if that's the case.

Hey guys. I've been wearing a new pair of NS for a week now and I'm planning to wear it 6-7 months (or at least through school) everyday.

First pair of dry denim. Was hella stiff at first, but I kinda enjoyed it, something different.

I'll post pics soon. Size 25 btw. I think I should be wearing 23, but they don't make it that small...

LRB size 27/34: Waist 29 Rise 8.75 Thigh 10 Knee 7 Leg

Opening 6.5

LRB pic:

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

From the pic and the measurement above, do you guys think Petite Standard in Black size 26 will fit like that?

I've decided to order PS size 26 soon but just to be confirmed about the fit :)

Because I never wear APC Jeans before and can't find any shop here to try one :(

And is this measurement from Context accurate?

PS Size 26: waist 28, rise 8.25, thigh 10, knee 7, leg opening 6.5

From the measurement only, both PS and my Nudie Light Rich Blue have almost the exact same size, will it fit similiar ?

Thanks a lot and when I got the jean i'll show you some pic :)

The fit on the nudies is really good, i'd say the NS would be a safer choice but the PS could really fit you well. It's your choice. dont get NCs. Yeah if I were you i'd go with the PS and in the worst of cases, send it back and get NS's.

Why do you think the NS would be a safer choice?

Solely base on the measurement I've got, PS size 26 would fit the same as my Nudie Light Rich Blue size 27.

Still need more confirmation on this :D

Why do you think the NS would be a safer choice?

Solely base on the measurement I've got, PS size 26 would fit the same as my Nudie Light Rich Blue size 27.

Still need more confirmation on this :D

the jeans you're wearing look more like NS's to me, but I didn't look at the measurements so you're probably right :o.

Thanx a lot !

I think I'll just order it today PS in black size 26 from apr.fr

Hope it won't be too small or too large....

Oh, One more thing, I saw on the context website they show the same measurement for NC and PS in size 26 except only in the rise.

Do you think that's correct?

Right now, I still think NC and PS are very similiar cut but PS has more room in the thigh, correct?

they look like nc's, like how they're supposed to look.

ehh you know that fold under the back pockets?.. i hate that. is it because the jeans are too tight? or do they go away after a while.

They do not go away. I, too, lack an ass and my cures have the same pestering fold. I'll post pics eventually (It's dark out).

I suggest you start your squats now if you're part of the flat ass brigade.

They do not go away. I, too, lack an ass and my cures have the same pestering fold. I'll post pics eventually (It's dark out).

I suggest you start your squats now if you're part of the flat ass brigade.

exactly, it's not the jeans. those folds are caused by a lack of ass. look at a little tight IMO. but they'll stretch. if YOU think they look good, then they're fine.

I agree they are a LITTLE tight for my taste, but I'll be honest. I'm really not that skinny compared to a lot of you sufu people but the majority of my youth was spent hating the way my pants were always too big and looked like I just lost 100 pounds. So working my way from tight to baggier is a nice change haha.

And NefariousRecluse, squats?

Do pistols!

(oneleggedsquats) ;p

I appreciate the feedback guys. First pair, hoping they turn out decent in the coming months.

I agree they are a LITTLE tight for my taste, but I'll be honest. I'm really not that skinny compared to a lot of you sufu people but the majority of my youth was spent hating the way my pants were always too big and looked like I just lost 100 pounds. So working my way from tight to baggier is a nice change haha.

APC NS 25 is not skinny? Are you kidding me bro?