A.P.C.

jeepster

kino, how are your black PS working out? i think you are the only other person in this thread that bought them in black. i'm curious to know how they have stretched for you.

i gave them to my roommate because after 2 weeks of wearing it everyday, it's still tight as :( im wanting to get an indigo one though now

It's really annoying that you still can't get PS anywhere online except the APC site. There's like 2 maybe 3 places that stock APC in Sydney and the only place that has PS only have sz 30 as the smallest size in stock lol. I'm waiting on a pair of 28s I bought on the market, and I'm just hoping they will be a better fit than my current NC

so is there any official word on how much the black PS's stretch compared to the indigo? I'm thinking of sizing down around 2 or 3 for a pair of blacks, as I would for indigo. Is this a bad call?

let's just say that size 29 black ps was uber tight on me to the point that it's restricting my movement (still was after 2 weeks of wear) and size 30 indigo was a too loose on me.

i reckon indigo ver is 1/2size bigger the blacks

so is there any official word on how much the black PS's stretch compared to the indigo? I'm thinking of sizing down around 2 or 3 for a pair of blacks, as I would for indigo. Is this a bad call?

i wouldn't size down more than 2 in the black PS. i couldn't imagine how tight sizing down 3 would be, probably unwearable. mine have stretched out quite a bit, especially in the waist. i will measure them and put up the numbers in a bit.

EDIT: just measured the waist and it was just under 34". i could hardly believe my eyes. i do sag them a bit so that would explain all the stretching. they definitely don't look sloppy though.

I too have the black PS, and they've stretched out considerably on the waist, although it's not uncomfortably too much. I need a belt to keep them up, although I can still wear them slouched down alot.

The indigo ones stretch out the same in my opinion. I don't have them, although a friend has both and agrees.

Sizing down 3 is pretty insane...

apc NS

i got a 35" in true waist i bought a tagged 31 but now they kinda slide down my ass and im not a skinny guy...my tagged 31 now measure over 35" in the waist with just like a weeks true wear

^isnt that sizing down 4 already? i think tagged 30 would be prob be a better fit...

so what is that considered ...sizing down 5?

apc's stretch like fat girl skin

apc NS

i got a 35" in true waist i bought a tagged 31 but now they kinda slide down my ass and im not a skinny guy...my tagged 31 now measure over 35" in the waist with just like a weeks true wear

^isnt that sizing down 4 already? i think tagged 30 would be prob be a better fit...

so what is that considered ...sizing down 5?

apc's stretch like fat girl skin

see IMHO you should size down 2-3 from the NS's actual waist measurement. the 31 actually measure 33 so you sized down 2 from your 35. whereas the 30's measure 32 so that would be sizing down 3. i don't really take tag sizes into account anymore. i just look at the actual measurements of my jeans.

i know that my size 33 710's measure 34 pre soak and my hips are 37. they have alrady stretched to 36 with 2 wears. so technically i sized down 3 from my waist size. but all the leg measurements are still my normal measurements that i try to look for in a jean

Got my jeans today. PS in indigo and black. I must say that they are looser around the waist than my NC which was size 31, and I'm a true waist 33. And the indigo feels a bit bigger somehow, even if they meassure the same as the black ones. I will trade the indigo ones for a size 29. Fit pics will come tomorrow, getting late here in Oslo. Oh, and big ups for darkanimals proxy service! Recommended!

Adding meassurements:

PS w30

Waist laid flat 16"

Thigh 11"

Same inseam as NC

Leg opening 7.5"

I got a pair of NC size 27 last week. it was a good fit but after wearing it twice, my crotch area has gotten a lot looser. This might be due to the fact that i am wearing boxers and every two blocks, the boxers rise up and i must stick my hands down to tuck it back in. Because of this, the crotch and butt area has loosed a lot.

Any suggestions as to what i should do to shrink it? or is it possible to exchange these for a size 26 or maybe even a 25 without them knowing that i have worn them?

thanks in advance.

^^ nah man, just hot soak. I did and they shrunk at least two sizes and have stayed a size smaller then before the soak.