small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

^I've heard good and bad...mostly bad, or rather, mediocre. Most of the "good" reviews came from people who's experience was with brands like Skull Candy, Koss, etc...But I've heard a resounding more looks than function for the WESC audio stuff. Decent quality for the price, I guess, but you could get a lot more for a little more money. All second hand info though, don't have first hand experience.

That's what i figured. I could just buy the 2 socks from tobi i was planning on, but my total is $46 and i need $50 to be eligible for the contest. I don't plan on paying more than $50 for earbuds, but if these $35 wesc ones aren't any good, i don't want to waste money. thanks

go to head-fi forum and check their buy/sell section, you'll find something around $50 for sure. Thgough it may not be the choice most people would do, i bought a pair of Audio Technica ATH-SJ5 for around $50 (plus shipping to france), and they're great. You can also look at the AKG-K80.

Chronicles of never sizing. How do the skeleton boots fit.

NDC shoes: How do these usually fit.

Recommendations are appreciated, I wear a 41(7.5) in chucks. 8.5 in vans/adidas.

I'm a 10 chucks, 10.5 vans, sperry, 43 spring court, and a 43 in NDCs. I'd go down a half size or full size in your euro size (i'm traditionally a 10.5 or 44). Your feet are way too small for me to even recommend a size

I have very little experience with paypal. I've just transferred some money from my paypal back to my bank account. Paypal says the transaction is complete, but I haven't seen it in my account yet. Can i expect to wait a few more days (in addition to the 3 I've already waited) to see the money?

Xoxo

Noob.

I have very little experience with paypal. I've just transferred some money from my paypal back to my bank account. Paypal says the transaction is complete, but I haven't seen it in my account yet. Can i expect to wait a few more days (in addition to the 3 I've already waited) to see the money?

Xoxo

Noob.

Usually takes about a week for me to see it in my bank account. A few days for paypal to transfer stuff and a few days for your bank. May be different for you in backwards land. Google Checkout is a lot quicker and better in most every way but sufuers don't use it enough.

I think fred perry makes some micro collar button ups. You can also try those online tailor sites like jantzen.

Ok, assholes. Someone find me those vibskov helsinki socks from this past spring and other vibskov spring/summer 2008 clothes. DO IT

Xoxo

Noob.

Usually takes it about 6-8 days to get from my paypal balance to my bank account.

does anyone know where i could find a shirt like this old patrik evrell one ?

That jacket looks pretty ace too. Would cop that look in a heartbeat. Petrov had a similar type shirt (with photo blocks but same feeling). You might be interested in them if you liked the mood of that shirt

http://www.reborn.ws/shop/PetarPetrov/