small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Question.

I really like the fit of BDG skinny jeans at urban outfitters, but their quality could be alot better. Are there any other brands that fit similar?

The Levis 511 rise is too high for me, the BDG rise is perfect, not too high or low. They have some room in the seat, and the legs are nice and slim without being skin tight.

I'm size 32.

here is the link , the picture shows the fit really well.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=649735CA982805D718A7F2C14CB38ADF.app11-node2?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=product.displayName&id=15062573&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=product.displayName&navCount=75&navAction=poppushpushpush&color=

Um. Anything other than UO house crap. I dunno. Give us a price range and what exactly you're looking for. "Nice, low-rise jeans" is a rather large category.

Just a sizing question if anyone can answer this for me... Ive been lookin to get a pair of beater shoes, and I wanted to get the white leather chucks. They say to size down a half size, but I am sort of in-between a 11.5 and 12. I am not sure what to go for, an 11 or just do the 11.5 Any help would be great!