small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Is there anywhere online or in l.a. I can kop the robert geller souvenir jacket at in a 44 or 46? Also do you know what the measurements are from a 44 and a 46?

Goddamn I knew I shouldn't have slept on it :(

Only place I can think of in LA would have been Scout and they were down to a 46 weeks ago that I'm almost positive is gone now. I think Mouko said earlier that essentially no one carries a Geller in 44 in the U.S.

Is there anywhere online or in l.a. I can kop the robert geller souvenir jacket at in a 44 or 46? Also do you know what the measurements are from a 44 and a 46?

Goddamn I knew I shouldn't have slept on it :(

call Assembly at ludlow 212-253-5393. I'm sure I spotted a 46 or 48 souvenir jacket. good luck.

Only place I can think of in LA would have been Scout and they were down to a 46 weeks ago that I'm almost positive is gone now. I think Mouko said earlier that essentially no one carries a Geller in 44 in the U.S.

my friend who bought a 48 said I could probably get into a 46. I'm 5'10" 120 lbs :confused: what do you guys think?

i called scout last weekend, no dice haha. thanks though servo

call Assembly at ludlow 212-253-5393. I'm sure I spotted a 46 or 48 souvenir jacket. good luck.

thanks for the tip, will try them tomorrow!

Should I use Obenaufs Heavy Duty LP on my Common Projects dress boots? (Napa leather) I was going to do a spot test, but I was curious if anyone had experience doing this with Common Projects.

I have no idea why people think Common Projects are to be treated differently than any other leather shoe. Boggles my mind. it's gonna be fine.

solid. I assumed Barney's had them, but you know, always lookin for new places.

pretty sure oak got em too

also: best sub $100 cardigan? chunky, thin, cotton, polyester, cashmere whatever. would like in black. gonna go peruse the sale racks of jcrew/banana, looked at all the suck places like AA, gap etc today. then on to high end jawns

Anyone know of any places to pick up vibskov socks? Shopfatal has some i might buy but was looking for more.

Also, if anyone knew of where i could find some helinski socks from last season i'd really really appreciate it. Fuck, if you washed them first, i might even buy them used.

http://azitastore.com/article/1079/Henrik_Vibskov_Helsinki_Socks.html

If anyone can help me out with online stockists or stores i could do phone orders/proxy i am willing to listen.

Also, places where i can still find some s/s08 vibskov stuff on sale. Thanks

thanks, mang. I'm gonna kop those gradients i think. Not sure what i should do about sizing. I'm about 10-11 depending on the shoe (10.5 about). Dunno, if i'd get the 41/43 and let em' stretch a bit, or get the 44/46s and hope they shrink in the wash or something.

Yea, i was just looking at my socks the other day and they're just random athletic socks and wanted something more fun just for my sake. I'm gonna get a vibskov pair or two just because i want to though. These will help fill space though.

MOMA SHOES - Sizing? I heard these things run a full size up.

BUTTERO BOOTS - Sizing again? I know these bastards run a full size up or so.

Confirm/Deny - will be rewarded by nubile virgin young something or other.

pretty sure oak got em too

also: best sub $100 cardigan? chunky, thin, cotton, polyester, cashmere whatever. would like in black. gonna go peruse the sale racks of jcrew/banana, looked at all the suck places like AA, gap etc today. then on to high end jawns

nf one: topman ?

just ordered the hooded cardigan off topman for 80 bucks.

will report back when i get it (im not sure if it'll be thick enough for ny winters but it should suffice for southern cali weather)

Are WESC harp earbud headphones any decent? They're only $32-35 and are on tobi.com where i'm ordering some stuff from already. If you order over $50, from an affiliate, you get entered in a contest on styleforum. I need new earbuds and don't want to spend a ton and figured someone would know if they were trash or not