small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

7000dress.jpg

tried it on at seven new york last fall.

tagged $7999.99

anyone know what designer this is? I need to know.

I apologize for the shitty lighting/phone picture.

u tried on an $8000 dress and you don't even remember who designed it?!!??

either you are mad balla and $8000 is peanuts to you, or you suffering from some dino-type blackouts.

Been keeping an open eye for any Filippa K Storm Jacket (S) on the market from last season. I remember passing on it from Context and later had remorse after seeing it on dd. I have renewed interest after seeing kunk wear it like the serial killa that he is. My question, after recently searching google I came across an ebay seller from turkey.

stormjacketmf6.jpg

Example 1

Example 2

Legit or not? Some images are ripped from context. My judgment is not good at the moment because I really want this jacket. Plz Help.

Also, anyone have any oaknyc codes? I am going to buy a few things and would be happy to save a few dollars.

About ten years ago i bought a pair of black goretex merrel boots any they finally kicked the bucket. These boots wear amazing because they could kick ass in the crappiest of weather, climb a mountain, but they were just simple black leather and sat a little above the ankel bones, so i could wear them to the office. Now Merrel makes boots that look like robot feet... can anyone help me find a pair of boots that meet my criteria.

caveat emptor. i'd request a pic of the actual piece. even if it's real, could be a different color or something; they made it in white too.

lot of rip-off artists on ebay.

Been keeping an open eye for any Filippa K Storm Jacket (S) on the market from last season. I remember passing on it from Context and later had remorse after seeing it on dd. I have renewed interest after seeing kunk wear it like the serial killa that he is. My question, after recently searching google I came across an ebay seller from turkey.

stormjacketmf6.jpg

Example 1

Example 2

Legit or not? Some images are ripped from context. My judgment is not good at the moment because I really want this jacket. Plz Help.

Also, anyone have any oaknyc codes? I am going to buy a few things and would be happy to save a few dollars.

fit like moncler i'd say so fairly slim. i would suggest one of these as an option to the guy who posted right before you too.

canada goose however are much warmer. my moncler doesn't keep me warm for shit. duvetica is similar in weight/warmth IME.

thanks kunk youre a pal, but i do have a couple of follow ups what size are you normally and what size did you get in teh moncler?

also incredibly warm is not really that huge an issue cause it doesnt get extra cold here, shit it was 88 today. i want a puffy vest and one of the duvetica ones was calling me