small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I'm looking for a good brown shoe to pair with APC NS... currently considering John Varvatos Ago Chukka. Any better options at $300 or less?

Also wondering, what is the quality like on John Varvatos shoes and how well do they hold up?

Any chukka suggestions that would work well for the office and casual with jeans? I was also looking at the Paul Smith Voltaire, but it looks almost black or very dark brown (maybe that is just the lighting on the web site).

I need a winter coat and don't want to spend much. Anyone know how Topman jackets fit? If anyone has one and could take some measurements that'd be great. Trying to decide between small and XS.

They fit really small, especially in the chest. I had the grey cropped peacoat in XXS but I had to send it back for the XS and I really need the S but I can kinda squeeze in the XXS so I didn't want to deal with shipping it back to England.

Measurements on the XS

Chest is 17 inches (buttoned up)

Shoulders are 17.5 inches

24 inches shoulder to bottom

Top of shoulder to end of sleeve is 23 inches

I'm trying to find a pair of cheap monday tight OD Black Jeans in size 30. None of the sites I've found have reasonable shipping to Canada. Anyone know of sites that don't charge $25+?

I'm looking for a good brown shoe to pair with APC NS... currently considering John Varvatos Ago Chukka. Any better options at $300 or less?

Also wondering, what is the quality like on John Varvatos shoes and how well do they hold up?

Any chukka suggestions that would work well for the office and casual with jeans? I was also looking at the Paul Smith Voltaire, but it looks almost black or very dark brown (maybe that is just the lighting on the web site).

Varvatos shoes are perfectly fine quality, but always make it to sale time. Gilt has done sales on them as well.

many people prefer them without tags'n arcs anyway, including me.

If you can somehow relate to them your problem's solved! ;)

I think i fell in love with them after wearing them for the first day, even though they're a bit too tight i love them.

bson-hoodedmockpo-stal.jpg

bson mock-neck hoodie in brown

love the hoodie, but not sure if i like it in brown :/

already have a brown w+h tiger fleece and don't know why but lately i'm not sure about brown with asian skin tone... thoughts?

also, what about this:

7d9305386a60ad25c869d8c180b3738a.image.160x240.jpg

like the color better, but not sure if i could pull it off (alot going on in the neck)