small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Guest infinitesniper
Do you understand how rep works? It's not something you just say. Please check your "my supertalk" and you'll see my example.

i do but if peeps are gonna talk to me like i'm stupid, i'm gonna act stupid

rep'ed

Don't listen to your teachers. There are such things as stupid questions and stupid people who ask them.

Guest infinitesniper

yah but i got a bigger size of the same jeans before. don't think those came with the extra long tag

thought this pair might have been defective just really don't understand why people have to be dicks

rep'ed

Whats the difference between khaki's and chino's. I always thought khaki's were just a reference to the colour but i keep seeing them in colours other than khaki.

By definition, khakis refers to either the color or style of pants. Within the category of khakis, there is also the style called chinos, which are a more dressier style.

"Khakis" have become popular as business casual pants/trousers, and includes other cuts and fabric types (such as chinos).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinos

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khakis

ive been looking for a RO tank top for a while now (you know the classic long tank top that is godlike for layering) and now i stumbled across this:

http://www.thecorner.com/RICK_OWENS/detail/tskay/F0AE7784/cod10/371309031T

im however not really sure that this is the one ive been looking for, since it doesnt seem to be as long and "layery" around the crotch. i suppose that this might be because thecorner for some reason decided to use a semi-bodybuilder for modelling, but i would like to be sure that it is the one im looking for before i order it.

could anyone confirm if this is the classic RO tank top that everybody loves so much?

ive been looking for a RO tank top for a while now (you know the classic long tank top that is godlike for layering) and now i stumbled across this:

http://www.thecorner.com/RICK_OWENS/detail/tskay/F0AE7784/cod10/371309031T

im however not really sure that this is the one ive been looking for, since it doesnt seem to be as long and "layery" around the crotch. i suppose that this might be because thecorner for some reason decided to use a semi-bodybuilder for modelling, but i would like to be sure that it is the one im looking for before i order it.

could anyone confirm if this is the classic RO tank top that everybody loves so much?

how the fuck is he a semi-body builder?

you just a scrawny ass kid

I was ridding the subway a few weeks back and noticed someone wearing a scarf, it was a royal blue with what i think i remember as a red and green check pattern (not much red and green). does anyone know who's behind this... i have to find it.

DOMO!

i picked up a pair of black converse basketball shoes at a store near the haifa port for about 11 bucks today...but after some research on the internet i knew nothing about them, still. can any sneakerheads help identify? pictures were enhanced to show detail. thanks in advance

2v2h6dh.jpg

14cya0y.jpg

2v2h6dh.jpg

1j89dh.jpg

authentic?

Probably not.

The color looks off and this motherfucker sold like 4 of these backpacks within the past few weeks.

Other items he's selling look pretty shady too.

thanks.

where can I buy Surface to Air shirts online besides Tres Bien, Bblessing, Tobi, Oak, and Hejfina? I am looking for a specific shirt from their F/W line and don't want to order from the S2A Paris website because it costs more than I've seen at other places (that are unfortunately sold out of my size).