small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

morning glory

34th st?

you know those plastic headbands korean guys and 8 year old girls wear?

where can I get high quality one (do they exist?)

or one designed to fit large head of a man?

a few months ago my girlfriend at the time left one in my room and it was pretty useful

but it broke

just like _____

thanks for the help!

Can someone suggest me a good brand for plain tees (white or other solid colors) with a crew neck and a fit sort of like Supreme tees? And a brand that sells reigning champ style crewneck sweaters for cheap?

Thanks!

How fast/efficient is Deutsche Post? Shit was mailed 10/10, said it arrived at US inbound International Mail Centre, 10/14, and still has not arrived. Is this normal?

what kind of service did the seller use? there are a lot of possibilities. deutsche post express for example is dhl!

When sending a package over seas, I usually mark it as a gift but I'm never really sure what to put down for the value. Usually do something like $30, is there any "magic number" so to speak. Like should I mark $50 so it's less conspicuous or what? I'm probably just thinking too much.

Different companies and different countries have certain regulations. You really need to ask before you mark down anything.

Putting a lower value then what the item is actually worth runs you the risk of losing insurance, but also could jack up import taxes. Be safe and figure ask whatever company you're using and then use your best judgment to put down a value you feel safe going with. We all want to avoid import taxes, but sometimes it can be safer to put a higher value.

When sending a package over seas, I usually mark it as a gift but I'm never really sure what to put down for the value. Usually do something like $30, is there any "magic number" so to speak. Like should I mark $50 so it's less conspicuous or what? I'm probably just thinking too much.

I don't know about other countries, but in Canada it's like anything marked $60 or over and we can be subjected to customs/duty fees. So I usually tell the seller to mark it as gift for $60 or lower and have never had a problem.

I don't know about other countries, but in Canada it's like anything marked $60 or over and we can be subjected to customs/duty fees. So I usually tell the seller to mark it as gift for $60 or lower and have never had a problem.

On this Canadian/USA duty calculator I found that is the Cost + Shipping is $16 USD and under, there's no brokerage fee, but anything above that does have one.

I'm not saying you'll always get charged a brokerage fee, but the odds are higher as you increase the price from this. I find the magic number is about $20 USD and customs just pass it through.

anyone know the sizing of the apc madras winter shirts particularly the one in look 4 on the site? what are the respective chest sizes for s,m,l. need a quick response as my bro wants one for his bday next week, much appreciated.

edit for terrible spelling

anyone know the sizing of the apc madras winter shirts particularly the one in look 4 on the site? what are the respective chest sizes for s,m,l. need a quick response as my bro wants one for his bday next week, much appreciated.

edit for terrible spelling

for the light blue shirt in look 4:

胸囲 裄丈 肩幅 着丈

XS 95cm 86cm 41.5cm 78cm

S 96cm 87cm 42.5cm 78cm

M 102cm 87cm 43.5cm 78.5cm

L 107cm 88.5cm 44.5cm 78.5cm

(Chest / Sleeve length / shoulder / length)

apcjp.com

for the light blue shirt in look 4:

胸囲 裄丈 肩幅 着丈

XS 95cm 86cm 41.5cm 78cm

S 96cm 87cm 42.5cm 78cm

M 102cm 87cm 43.5cm 78.5cm

L 107cm 88.5cm 44.5cm 78.5cm

(Chest / Sleeve length / shoulder / length)

apcjp.com

thanks heaps

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a pair of glasses like these (under $20):

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5090.jpg

I think these are from Urban Outfitters, but they're not on the website anymore. THANKS!