small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Not familiar with how Geller sizing goes...particularly pants. I wear a size 30-31 what size (48? 50?) should I be looking to get?

I wear a 30 in most brands and I have the ss08 cadet pants in 50, and they are pretty tight... I know that it depends on each model though, so just ask for measurements.

hope this helps

How do Raf Astro sneakers fit? Im a true US9. Thks in advance
You are a 42

Now on to my question:

MUJI sizing

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with how this shirt fits. The measurements on that site all over the place, so I don't trust them.

I'm normally 44-46/XS-S, but these seem to run really small, so I'm guessing I'd be an M, but I really have no idea. Anyone care to enlighten me?

tia tia tia

You are a 42

Now on to my question:

MUJI sizing

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with how this shirt fits. The measurements on that site all over the place, so I don't trust them.

I'm normally 44-46/XS-S, but these seem to run really small, so I'm guessing I'd be an M, but I really have no idea. Anyone care to enlighten me?

tia tia tia

Yes, you need a M for this tee. This tee fit one size smaller than other Muji tee.

Looking for something like these somets, but hopefully cheaper

suggestions, questions, comments?

SOMET-030-FRNT-WEB.jpg

I tried these on, albeit one size bigger than I'd wear - they fit like shit. top block is fucked and they barely taper. not a very flattering cut to anyone.

That jacket looks pretty ace too. Would cop that look in a heartbeat. Petrov had a similar type shirt (with photo blocks but same feeling). You might be interested in them if you liked the mood of that shirt

http://www.reborn.ws/shop/PetarPetrov/

oh sick thanks.

i also found another one kind of like that on the acne website if anyone else is interested.

http://www.acnejeans.com/system/search/product.asp?id=670

How do Topman's wool coats fit? I'm looking at the basic overcoat and the duffle coat... are they sufficient for winter? Online shop only has XS, would it fit a guy about 125lb, 5'7... otherwise, anyone live near a Topman and can proxy an XXS?

You are a 42

Now on to my question:

MUJI sizing

tia tia tia

Thanks! So will I be able to fit into 43 with insoles maybe? seems like most people that are selling it in supermarket are 43

I wear a 30 in most brands and I have the ss08 cadet pants in 50, and they are pretty tight... I know that it depends on each model though, so just ask for measurements.

hope this helps

I wear a 30 in most brands and the 48 in the cadet pants.
im a 30 and i wear a 46

Damn haha I have NO idea now. Anyways I'm looking at a pair of Geller shorts, and theres only a 50 left so if I wear a 31 in Levis, will these be good?

ebdc_1.JPG

anyone know where2kop shirts in similar styles such as this (drapy, and with the added thing)? I saw this on ebay (ann d) but I don't have the money at the moment and if anyone knows about any current (ei. buyable online/proxied) pieces similar to this, that'd be great.

ebdc_1.JPG

anyone know where2kop shirts in similar styles such as this (drapy, and with the added thing)? I saw this on ebay (ann d) but I don't have the money at the moment and if anyone knows about any current (ei. buyable online/proxied) pieces similar to this, that'd be great.

Julius, but prices won't be that much different.

ebdc_1.JPG

try asking ledger, i think he makes his own clothes.

I've seen those but they dont have that strap across the front, which is what really does it for me.

when will mobile quad core processors be released with 3ghz + clocking speeds? please.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not...Anyways...

I'd imagine Q2 or Q3 '09. Mostly guessing though...don't really have much insight in to the processors business. QX9300, 2.53Ghz, is "available" right now...e.g. HP is offering it but it won't ship til Nov or something, I believe.

Has anyone ordered from http://www.luisaviaroma.com/

?

Free shipping but it says people in the U.S. are subject to import fees. How much would these be?

It'll rape you. There are a couple of threads (well, at least posts) documenting people getting bills of $100+.