small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

hi all i have a question which has been bothering ever since i bought this. its a Undercover tee i bought from UC taipei a month ago. its the limited Unreal real world series. I bought a size S from there, tried it and all. But something weird i realised was, the sleeve is kinda off. It seems too big for the tee itself. Hope you guys get what i mean. Initially, i thought i had bought a defect, :(, but from a reseller site, (pictured below), i see the same problem.

http://head-porter.org/undercover1/uc118.html

heres a link of the tee. you can see from the pic that the sleeves are longer and 'bigger' and it doesnt look proportional to the tee. Is it done on purpose for this season/series? Or is it just bad quality control for this batch? :(:( thanks for the help

anyone can help? much appreciated thanks :(

hi all i have a question which has been bothering ever since i bought this. its a Undercover tee i bought from UC taipei a month ago. its the limited Unreal real world series. I bought a size S from there, tried it and all. But something weird i realised was, the sleeve is kinda off. It seems too big for the tee itself. Hope you guys get what i mean. Initially, i thought i had bought a defect, :(, but from a reseller site, (pictured below), i see the same problem.

http://head-porter.org/undercover1/uc118.html

heres a link of the tee. you can see from the pic that the sleeves are longer and 'bigger' and it doesnt look proportional to the tee. Is it done on purpose for this season/series? Or is it just bad quality control for this batch? :(:( thanks for the help

anyone can help? much appreciated thanks :(

Today I saw someone with an amazing coated black jacket. I think the brand was called Stock, but i am not sure, and havnt found anything through google.

anyone heard of this company?, or any suggestions for good black coated jackets. I've seen the nudie one, and i think a cheap monday one.

Hey,

I need some advice for sizing. I'm looking to get a pair of fred perry tipped cuff plimsolls, I usually grab size US11 in vans, in other brands sometimes 11.5. I don't think the perry's come in half sizes, so should I go for US11 or US12?

Thanks in advance, appreciate it.

id say go the 11. canvas will stretch if theyre a bit tight. as long as you havent got a really wide foot you will be fine. i wear a 9.5 in Vans and the 10's i have in the fp's your talking about are much too long.. wish i hadve got the 9.

If I wear a 10.5 in vans skate highs (but could fit into a 10), would CP bball highs in 44 fit about the same way, or should I go for a 43?

I tried CP mids in a 43 today and it was a bit snug, wondering if a 44 would be too big in the highs.

Dude, definitely stick with the 43s. I can't tell you the pains I've suffered with CP sizing.

1) Anywhere online to cop those raf by raf simmons shorts that come in khaki/black from i think last season? been looking for ages

2) Anywhere to buy richard chai online?

3) Any online shops with a good selection of shorts from good brands? Most sites have like 1 pair of shorts from a good designer and nothing else and its balls.

thanks

Um. Anything other than UO house crap. I dunno. Give us a price range and what exactly you're looking for. "Nice, low-rise jeans" is a rather large category.

I'd say $80 dollars is the most I'm willing to pay for a pair of jeans.

I'm looking for a pair of slim fitting but not skin tight jeans that have a fit similar to those of BDG. That is, they have some room in the seat, are slim through the leg and aren't flared or bootcut. Also they have 1 or 2 percent spandex.

Skinny fit

* Low rise

* Zip fly

* Inseam: 32"

* Rise: 9"

* Leg opening: 6" flat

* Fits true to size

* Cotton, spandex

I'm not sure what else would make it more clear.

Here is a photo of a color that I'd If thats of any help.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=1C332C2DDD56899B05BE38E36636A7CE.app13-node5?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=31&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=15062664&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=30&navAction=jump&color=

Yes, it is also BDG, but they don't look anything like this in person.