small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I have a $150 off my next purchase at revolveclothing.. I only want another pair of white cp's for the summer but they wont let me use it for common projects.

does anyone want anything at revolve clothing?I don't think there is a single thing on there that is any good, or that i would see a use for.

anyone want the coupon or would give me something for it?

just curious..i want cp's..

anyone want to buy me some cp's and i will give the coupon to you so you can receive the money off something else? i might as well ask..

shoot me a pm

it's coming into summer here really fast.. i don't need a damn jacket! Fuck!

I suck at being a San Diegan, so I do not know anything about the Carlsbad Outlets. I'm thinking about going there to check it out, and I noticed there was a Barney's Outlet over there. Do they only carry the Barney's Brand, or do they have other brands (inside the barney's outlet)?

this is more just a logistical but also hypothetical question - large flea-market style happenings, such as Portebello market in London, or whatever they do here in NY - would they have booths set up that hock old shoes? wingtips/derbies/oxfords and the like?

this is definitely a what if, but would it be logical for me to find larger sized styles of these shoes there, say... 13/14/15? or is that hoping for far too much?

hi all i have a question which has been bothering ever since i bought this. its a Undercover tee i bought from UC taipei a month ago. its the limited Unreal real world series. I bought a size S from there, tried it and all. But something weird i realised was, the sleeve is kinda off. It seems too big for the tee itself. Hope you guys get what i mean. Initially, i thought i had bought a defect, :(, but from a reseller site, (pictured below), i see the same problem.

http://head-porter.org/undercover1/uc118.html

heres a link of the tee. you can see from the pic that the sleeves are longer and 'bigger' and it doesnt look proportional to the tee. Is it done on purpose for this season/series? Or is it just bad quality control for this batch? :(:( thanks for the help

jeep- From trying on Stan Smith Vintages (the vintage model, with nicer leather not actual old ones), i think that adidas sneaks run true to size. I'm a 10.5 in vans, 10 chucks, 10.5 sperry (sockless), and 10.5 in adidas.

i have a 100% cotton triple a a platinum T shirt that i want to shrink (2 sizes at most but 1 size is fine). It is screen printed or the better version of screen print so it needs to shrink proportionately. I've hot washed and hot dried it once but it gave little results.

What should i do? Should I go to a tailor or continue to wash/dry it with new techniques? hlep plz thanks