small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Nom de guerre flight jacket. Materials are:

100% polyester shell, 90% wool and 10% nylon lining, 100% polyester sleeve lining, 70% acrylic and 30% wool rib.

really don't know much about this, but is this a winter type jacket? I know NDG had a spring flight jacket that was waxed cotton.

edit: it's this one by the way

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=492

all_weather_flight_jacket_black.jpg

Guest infinitesniper
anyone know any similar alternatives to this cheap monday sweater?, It seems nice, but can't find it in my size.

photolarge24782mc1.jpg

w306.png

Michael J Krell makes similar style sweater (shawl neck?) for a reasonable price with a discount code. Just shoot him a PM.

satellitepi3.jpg

is there a correct name for the high collar/face covering on certain jackets?

Chin guard/protector, the best one has enough room for a garment (typically a scarf) underneath it.

Guest infinitesniper
i am thinking to purchase , Common Projects Achilles Leather Mid Top ,

i'm a size 10.5 , i could fit in an US 10 , as well

which size should i get?

i heard they run big.

a Uk9?

You should be fine with size 43. (Italian sizing), based on experience I would say they run like Converse chucks with a slightly wider shape. I usually wear 9.5 in chucks and 10 in regular shoes (all US sizing) and I feel like I could've sized down to a 42 if I wanted to.

Hope this helps.

Guest infinitesniper

Search for "ninja hood" in the Supermarket. They're a UK based company so that should be perfect for you. Might wanna size up though because they're slim fitting.

does anyone know where i can get a hoody like this?

and what are they called? need to get some shipped to the UK.

the hood is beaked and i think it comes in a zip or a pullover too.

not to fussed on which.

3027404189_aba1a6b84b_o.jpg

any help much appreciated...

I'm looking for brands of men's clothing that are similar in style to those offered by Nau at http://www.nau.com/

I enjoy their muted color palette of solid colors, the usual cut and small details found on some of their items, and the lack of a large brand name or logo plastered across their clothing. Any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks!

dude you just described 90% of the brands that are endorsed by this website.

Pls lurk moar.

I'm looking for brands of men's clothing that are similar in style to those offered by Nau at http://www.nau.com/

I enjoy their muted color palette of solid colors, the usual cut and small details found on some of their items, and the lack of a large brand name or logo plastered across their clothing. Any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks!