Buzz Rickson

partytaco

yeah, seems u could have sized down one but if u are going to layer underneath it should work out. I have the regular khaki version which is a bit tight so for winter its not wam enough for me (cant wear many layers underneath, max is tee with sweater)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a navy Buzz sweatshirt in a M bought last year from American Classics but never worn. It's a little small for me so if anyone's interested PM me.

EDIT: I've had a number of responses for this, so easier to post here. The sweatshirt cost me £110 last year (equivalent to about $170 at today's exchange rate). I assume you all live next door to Bruce Springsteen so need to factor in shipping across the pond, probably about $20 max. Let's say $165 ono if anyone's still interested. It's unworn but I no longer have the tags, although I could dig out the receipt. I can post/email pics/measurements tomorrow.

I also have a grey M that has been worn half a dozen times and washed twice if anyone's interested in that.

Would anyone be interested in a Buzz Rickson Tanker Jacket in a size 42? I'll make a proper thread later, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask here first. PM me if you're interested.

Im interested but 42 might be a tad big for me.. would like to know the measurements still just in case..

Anyone have a black Buzz Rickson sweatshirt in a medium they don't want?

This is probably the cheapest you'll find these now as prices have gone up to £115 plus, so this will be old stock, they ship internationally:

http://www.theoriginalstore.co.uk/28-buzz-rickson-set-in-sleeve-crew-neck-sweatshirt-black.html

Good luck!

BF, any ideas on how to search for that sweatshirt in Japan, but the old fit? I might just buy it from the Original Store link above if I can't come up with a Japanese source. (for cheaper)

The new cut is much longer than I want in the body and sleeves. I'm a short dude with short arms, so the old one is perfect!

^Yeah, I think it looks pretty bad.

I just bought one of the only small (original) Buzz sweats I could in find in Oatmeal. I've owned a few of these in a size M before, but never liked the way they fit after a few days of wear. Here's hoping this size actually works out, because it'll mean that the cut of Buzz Rickson sweats just don't work for me (I have a very short torso).

edit: also I think I'll be selling Buzz 1942 Chinos in a size 31 which I've literally never worn outside of the house but have lost too much weight to fit in to. PM for details.

Got my black BR sweatshirt from SE today. Great shirt, i have no problem with the new fit. Two inches shorter would have been too short for me. Only thing is: black is not really black on this one, more like a very dark grey. Not a big thing. I'm thinking of buying this one in olive too, does anyone know where I should be headed? Japan I guess?