Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Does anyone here have any experience with these [NC-011](http://www.denimio.com/pure-blue-japan-nc-011bk-slim-tapered-black.html)? Not seeing a whole lot of talk on this forum about PBJ's black denim, would really love to see some fit or fade pictures before I pull the trigger on these. My 007 were my favorite denim, but the cut was too tight for my legs to keep them in rotation. Looking for my first pair of black and the 011 sounds like a better cut for me, just wanna have feed back on how they look and wear.

10724061_1480625578892605_1080920967_n.j

Got this sweet package this morning from Danny at Rivet and Hide. Only two days shipped from London to the U.S. so insane! Pure Blue Japan Deep Indigo Jacket in a Medium. Fit is spot on! A little snug across the back, but that'll break in a bit.

Does anyone here have any experience with these [NC-011](http://www.denimio.com/pure-blue-japan-nc-011bk-slim-tapered-black.html)? Not seeing a whole lot of talk on this forum about PBJ's black denim, would really love to see some fit or fade pictures before I pull the trigger on these. My 007 were my favorite denim, but the cut was too tight for my legs to keep them in rotation. Looking for my first pair of black and the 011 sounds like a better cut for me, just wanna have feed back on how they look and wear.

I have a pair, if you want something to fade this is not for you. they don't fade, at least not in the way indigo or black sulphur dyestuff do. Also, if 007 cut is too tight for you then  011 cut also isn't for you. Maybe try samurai for good fading black denim?

Bigs measurements are reliable, rivet & hides measurements are reliable.

More reliable still is to contact the store you intend to order from and ask them to measure the jeans they will send you - after all each pair is different.

Any good retailer will happily do this.

Anyone here who has experience with both put xx012 and samurai 710xx. I wear sz32 in samurai but I want something with smaller knee and legopening. Do you think I can buy sz32 in the pbj?

I wear both, have a size 36 in the 12s and a 34 in the 710 OG. Went TTS with the 12s and sized down 1 with the 710s. Doing this the 12s were a fair bit slimmer than the 710s. But for you, unless your 710s are on the looser side, getting the same size in the 12s might give you some trouble. I tried wearing a sz 34 in the 12s but they were way too small. 

I wear both, have a size 36 in the 12s and a 34 in the 710 OG. Went TTS with the 12s and sized down 1 with the 710s. Doing this the 12s were a fair bit slimmer than the 710s. But for you, unless your 710s are on the looser side, getting the same size in the 12s might give you some trouble. I tried wearing a sz 34 in the 12s but they were way too small.

Thank you for the help! Sounds like I need to go up a size of two. My 710s are a little loose though.

Thank you for the help! Sounds like I need to go up a size of two. My 710s are a little loose though.

If they're a little loose I might only size up 1. My 710s are on the slim side. Best thing to do is just compare size charts to a pair you already have. With the pbjs, the waist will stretch back out up to 1 inch past raw measurements. And the thigh will stretch back close to the raw measurements. Everything else won't stretch. 

I actually have a pair of sz 34 for sale in my marketplace thread. If you want to take a look at those you can see just how far they can possibly stretch.

Edited by B-Sandy

Progress shots on my XX-005s. Had worn them for about a month then stopped because the contest jeans came in. I've sized them both in the same size (Size 33) but evidently, the contest pair is much slimmer.

04hbHErl.jpg

zENX3d1l.jpg

Progress shots on the contest jeans. about 2 weeks of wear. (First pic is more true to actual colour)

They're sized pretty tight hence the crotch fading more than everywhere else. Crotch rip is imminent.

o3Wx1iEl.jpg

H6zDVL3l.jpg

Quick Q.

I'm looking for a mid rise pair of jeans that will accommodate my fat thighs but still have a fairly narrow leg opening. Narrower than my Momo 0201s. 

Would the XX-013 be an option? Thanks in advance. 

Crat join the que.. I've been waiting for a X013 restock for months