Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Those ladies PBJs are pretty damn cheap direct from JPN.

Regular indigo

Purple

Get Hide-san from SharpService to hook you up with a proxy. I recommend him highly.

Thinking about ordering a pair for my girlfriend tomorrow, expecting some sizing issues potentially, be on the lookout for a 0/1/2 in the supermarket soon!

Got my girl some purplefaces (which she later exchanged for some geishas because she couldn't get down with the cut) and I gotta say the color looks really cool in person. Someone needs to put some hard wear into a pair to see how the fade.

Repaired my 007s some last night so I could wear them today. They are so soft and thin now. Feels like wearing a pair of chinos:)

pbj92910.jpg

too bad i won't be wearing mine [007's] as much with the Eternal contest coming up...i've been trying to wear them every day recently and they do reward hard wear well, love the look of mine so much right now...maybe in 25 years mine will look like yours farmer

Are people hemming their xx-011 or just letting them stack? The leg opening seems slightly too big for ridiculous stacking (37'' inseam), but I don't really know.

I'm 6'2'' so it doesn't look all that bad, but I'm considering getting them a little more tapered from the knee down so I can wear them unhemmed and get those MAD STAX BRO

Are people hemming their xx-011 or just letting them stack? The leg opening seems slightly too big for ridiculous stacking (37'' inseam), but I don't really know.

I'm 6'2'' so it doesn't look all that bad, but I'm considering getting them a little more tapered from the knee down so I can wear them unhemmed and get those MAD STAX BRO

how is 011's leg opening big??? in my case, i'd like to have more stacking for tapered jeans..

Does anyone own a pair of the PROXPBJ who can comment on how the sizing runs? Been e-mailing with Pronto but I'm still pretty undecided. Wanted a 27 but 28 is the smallest size left.

My only reference for PBJ sizing is a pair of the new black one wash NC-011 in a 27 that fit me pretty much perfectly (as in tight), and some one wash XX-007 in a 28 that fit alright in the waist but are definitely too loose in the knee and calf and could stand to be a little tighter in the thigh as well.

Outside of PBJ I have some Flat Head BSP's in a 28 that are too damn big in the legs. And I really like the fit of IH 301S in 27.

Hesitant to pull the trigger on these collab jeans because I fear they might not be slim enough...

how is 011's leg opening big??? in my case, i'd like to have more stacking for tapered jeans..

My stacks are just looking sloppy and not very appealing to be honest. I haven't been wearing them for too long so hopefully they'll settle down a little more.

I subscribe to the "just wear your fucking jeans" philosophy but the transitional period when they are still really stiff and awkward is pretty annoying.

^hav u checked out the size chart of pro*pbj in few pages back, i think they r very very small already...

I checked it, but got totally different measurements from them via e-mail. I mentioned it to them, and they said that the chart was post-soak and the e-mailed measurements were raw. While that makes sense in theory, some of the e-mailed measurements were larger and some were smaller as compared to the chart, and when I mentioned that they removed the size chart from their website. I am basically disregarding any measurements I have on these unless they update the chart and repost it.

Can anyone wearing a xx-005 or xx-007 cut speak to how they compare to a pair of Warehouse 660's? That's the only pair of denim I have with a proper fit.

I've measured my 660's (hot soaked initially, but pretty stretched at this point) and compared them to the xx-007 one wash measurements at the BIG website, but my lack of denim knowledge is getting me confused.

One wash measurements are ~roughly what the same tagged raw jeans will shrink to after a hot soak/wash, and then they will stretch back out to the raw size (mainly the waist), correct?

My 660's (tagged 32) measure vs xx-007 (34OW) vs xx-007 (33OW)

waist = 36 - 35 - 34

front rise = 11.25 - 9.75 - 9.5

back rise = 16 - 14 - 13.75

thigh = 12 - 12.75 - 12.5

knee = 9 - 8.75 - 8.5

hem = 8.25 - 8.75 - 8.5

The biggest difference is obviously the front and back rise. Are these numbers drastically different, how does it affect the rest of the measurements (ie waist and thigh) and should I be looking at a different cut.

Sorry for another fit question. I have read the majority of this thread, and have seen a bunch of comparisons to skulls and sammy's, but nothing compared to WH.

alright, not a full proper evo documentation, but i figured i'd take some pictures today of the dirty dirty 007's...now that i'm looking at these on here, the top one and bottom pic are the best representation of color. some of the pics in the middle are a bit dark. these are all straight out of the camera. just different shutter speeds and meter points to try and get accuracy.

5055924220_66d5b4f56d_z.jpg

5055921820_06e33e068f_z.jpg

5055922324_b299b5f137_z.jpg

5055303857_6618889012_z.jpg

5055922902_49bc7189b9_z.jpg

5055304435_c3bc631198_z.jpg

5055923276_800b0b2454_z.jpg

thanks for the rep Lando...they were purchased from PBJ Harajuku in January. didn't really get them a lot of wear until this spring / summer. so they're 9 months old, but I'd say they've seen about 6 months actual wear??