Pure Blue Japan

midnight

-

No. I'm excited for an xx-005 cut with a tapered leg and xx-005 denim like Gordon said here...

"Shortly after that we'll also be debuting the XX-013 store collaboration

model which the XX-011 cut is based on. It's essentially the XX-005 with a

more tapered leg. The XX-011 is using a left hand twill denim with a grey

weft while the XX-013 will use the same indigo denim used for the XX-005.

Same cuts just different denims."

Can I have a link to this? thanks.

img8073t.jpg

A shirt from PBJ - same fabric as they used in the scarfs

this looks comfortable as fuck... how much do these swing by?

More 007's...18d.jpg

10-ish months, rotated lately with my 005bk's, couple of soaks, one cold hand-wash. My favorite jeans. Top and bottom photos are more true-to-color than the other two.

looks like they were in heavy rotation, my pair is about 4 months old and looks just a wee bit darker.

One year ago today, I received my 005's in the mail. They don't really have a year's worth of wear exactly, and to be honest... the aging is king of pathetic. Haha.

Anyway, I'll go soak them today and see if I can get them to shrink a bit, then probably some pics with them on me.

I don't think they look like the 7s, at least not anymore than they also look like the 5s. And really, what do you expect from the same cut and denim with only a different color for the weft? I think I'd get that denim in a really out there cut, like if they made the hem on the bootcut another inch or two wider for some purple bellbottom steeze.

I don't think they look like the 7s, at least not anymore than they also look like the 5s. And really, what do you expect from the same cut and denim with only a different color for the weft? I think I'd get that denim in a really out there cut, like if they made the hem on the bootcut another inch or two wider for some purple bellbottom steeze.

of course i expected them to look like 7's, but not this much. i'm a little disappointed that so much of the purple is lost.

come on now you quoted it and still asked this question..."For all who missed these at the PBJ site "

thanks for not being retarded chan