Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I posted some a week ago, page 144.

that looks really cool mate! one more question, how's the measurement after your first wash? did it cold or hot wash? and how you dried it? because I got mine in raw, and I did only a hot initial soak, and the waist is still pretty loose... wish it will get tighter after their first wash....

I did an initial hotsoak then hung them to dry, but I wore them while they were still very damp to make sure I could fit into them. If anything, my pair was a bit too tight (perfect now, though, after I lost a lot of leg muscle.) so I never had to worry about them not shrinking enough.

me on the other way, need it to shrink a bit so that the waist will fitted me, how long you wear and how many washes is your 005bk now? and did they shrink significantly once you washed it? need a little info here :)

me on the other way, need it to shrink a bit so that the waist will fitted me, how long you wear and how many washes is your 005bk now? and did they shrink significantly once you washed it? need a little info here :)

if you already did a hot soak, all the shrinking is probably already done. you could try another very very hot soak on the waist though if you feel like trying.

the general consensus of pbj jeans is that you should size down 1 or 2, depending on how you feel like punishing yourself ;)

i went true to size and the fit is ace, no way i'd recommend sizing down.

I don't like the way these teasers came out. They don't show nearly as much contrast as what's actually there, especially on the front pocket. I might try again when the light is better.

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

since the beginning of june, all pictures are with flash because I couldn't get anything without it.

i've had this pair of 005s since march of last year. in the past few months i've lost a lot of weight and they barely stay on me anymore even straight out of a soak. i'm trying to justify buying a new pair of jeans because i don't think these look good on me anymore. what do you guys think?

DSCN1557.jpg

DSCN1558.jpg