Pure Blue Japan

midnight

^you should

Mine haven't gotten daily work wear since it warmed up, but I've still managed to get them ready for another wash. I think I might try washing them without turning them inside out. Washes in the past don't seem to get all the oil and grease out.

IMG_6454.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

They have come a long way since January.

IMG_2382.jpg

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to farmer again."

Spectacular. Awesome dedication, and those jeans look great for it.

^^^seconded. the longer you go the better they look. farmer, just a suggestion from a wash-a-holic, but if you wash them right side out that won't(shouldn't) make much of a difference with these. if you soak them in hot soapy water for a while before you wash that will get some of the lingering grime out. or pour a lil bronners directly on the ''stained'' area and let it sit for a while...i had the same problem. the home-made lye soap is good for stain removal too.

Beautiful Farmer, next up I think you need some 010s so we can see how crazy the purple looks when it's exposed to some hard graft ;).

Amen. Seriously, what happened to the 010's? I thought some people here bought these back when they came out, surely someone must have some wear by now.

Farmer, how are the 5000bks coming along?

Amen. Seriously, what happened to the 010's? I thought some people here bought these back when they came out, surely someone must have some wear by now.

I've been trying to get a hold of some, but it's hard when you live in England. Hopefully kiosk78.co.uk will be getting some in for me within a week or so, I will start wearing them in ASAP ;).

But you're right, I'm sure there must be someone around here who's worn a pair in?

little something after 9 months 11 soaks 3 machine washed 1 ocean soak. fraying and ripping all over the place

you cant really tell in the picture but the color drastically changed after the last wash

k0su3a.jpg

Mine are 9 months as well (turned 9 today. <3) But Jesus fuck, mine have no where near the damage yours have. Good job. Those combs are borderline ridiculous.

well the whole silhouette looks really bad, because you're combining a very slim fitting jean with a rather baggy shirt, so that might be your main problem at the moment.

get a more slim fitting shirt and see how the jeans then work out for you. also the fact that they are low rise doesn't really help your 'tucked in' steez as right now it looks like you have really short legs but a very very long upper body.

but yeah, re-reading your og post you might wanna size up

I realized I probably should have mentioned that these are the one wash XX-005 so this is all the shrinking they'd do but yeah, I compared them to Uniqlo vintage chinos which fit me a whole lot better and they were about an inch smaller in the thigh, even when I sized up one from 31 to 32, so I'll try a 33 out (even though I'm concerned about the leg opening) and report back. Thanks for the help :)