Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I guess it depends on the material of your bathtub. don't worth risking it imo. Soaking jean in basin would not affect the jeans. I did it several times with various jeans/jackets without any problems.

BIG's measurement is very accurate. But you have to keep in mind that the wrist measurement is not always your true waist size. So check the rise et al. to make sure. Or email them with your favorite jeans/size as referene.

Good luck~ Do post pics when you get PBJ :)

I just ordered the xx-010 purples! \o/

Reading through the thread, it seems like PBJs don't shrink as much as BiG says and they stretch alot right? I don't want to buy too big otherwise i've have weird looking bulge wear balls are meant to go. :P Should I size down 1?

I just ordered the xx-010 purples! \o/

Reading through the thread, it seems like PBJs don't shrink as much as BiG says and they stretch alot right? I don't want to buy too big otherwise i've have weird looking bulge wear balls are meant to go. :P Should I size down 1?

You're safe buying true to size on PBJ's.

^They do stretch, but I wouldn't size down unless you have incredibly skinny thighs. I sized up and I'm happy with the fit. True to size would of been way too tight on my legs.

Update on my 007's

IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5600.jpg

@ mjknight,

What's the inseam length on those? By the way, the staking looks great! They're gonna make for some intense fades!!

Stacks are fine. Shoes are ruined.

Nice jeans +rep.

Yeah these are just my beaters, i did the same when i wore my STF's damp too...

@ mjknight,

What's the inseam length on those? By the way, the staking looks great! They're gonna make for some intense fades!!

I thought they only came in one length...according to BiG it's 37.75" for the raw, and 35.5" after one wash...

Aformented fit pics Sz 32

For additional reference I'm SExDB 32, APCNS 30, AJDH 32

Not going to be wearing these much for a while though.

i just ordered mine, can't wait to get them in my grubby hands. went for a size 33. i hope it'll work out for me. pics when i get em

Aformented fit pics Sz 32

For additional reference I'm SExDB 32, APCNS 30, AJDH 32

Not going to be wearing these much for a while though.

I was thinking the same when I got my XX-007s too. But I put off my SExDBs for a couple weeks to break in the PBJ's.

farmer, you have done quite a job to wear these hoes to the whites! not to brag @all, but my jeans look and fade almost exactly like yours! scary. lendo told me he would take some quality pics for me this weekend, so you can see what i mean. i'll even x-post yours so a comparison can be done....since we have the ''real work jeans'' thing going on.

just did the initial soak for my 005 (size 31). but after dried, i measured the waist and it ended approximately 32-32.5". they say it will be 31" after soak considering to the BIG site. is it normal? should i soak it again? so sorry for the nub question.

Usually takes multiple soaks to get all the shrinking done. I assume you're getting those "post soak" measurements off the 005 OneWash page on the BiG site... I'd wager they probably agitated more during the initial wash so you might wanna give it another go... hot as fuck and agitate and hot tumble dry for maximum shrinkage (although I'd forego the hot tumble if you don't need that tiny extra bit of shrink).