Pure Blue Japan

midnight

by washing them every month, your jeans will fade and age way more rapidly than any of the jeans worn by sufu members which are 'into the whole aging thing'.

additionally, not everybody at sufu is an anorexic kid. a lot of members are over 30 and have various body shapes.

so just post your pics if you want feedback!

if you have been lurking the forums for a while to find your first piece of quality denim, I really do not get your attitude here.

... and I always thought these anorexic california/nyc kids are rude ...

by washing them every month, your jeans will fade and age way more rapidly than any of the jeans worn by sufu members which are 'into the whole aging thing'.

additionally, not everybody at sufu is an anorexic kid. a lot of members are over 30 and have various body shapes.

if you have been lurking the forums for a while to find your first piece of quality denim, I really do not get your attitude here.

sorry, that came off as attitude. it wasn't. i may post fit pics to help others, but no promises as i am quite lazy. i was joking about kids calling me fat, but that gets lost on forums.

didn't mean to upset anyone with the fading thing. i do appreciate well faded jeans, just won't put in the same kind of effort that many people here put in. respect to those who do put in the time and get the great results. as to why i'm here? cause this is a good place for info on quality denim, that's all.

after reading a lot, i saw that many of the japanese experts have said that monthly washings will extend the life of the jeans, which is a big goal for me, i got interested in premium denim after frustrations with levis shredding on me far too quickly, so rather than trying to put anyone down i was just stating how i plan to care for these.

Now that's rude.

:rolleyes:

There's some blood on the left thigh, but what you're probably seeing is purple paint, which matches the purple repair I did on my left pocket. The rest of the crap on the thighs is white paint from painting a gravestone for a ballet, boat resin, and holes made from spilt acid.

Anyone know how often BiG restocks on PBJ's? I'm looking to get some 007's as my first pair, but they're sold out both raw and one wash at size 30.... Unfortunately lots of other sizes are still available on both. Is there any other place I can get them in the US?

love that jacket, wanna get one too someday... a bit unsure about the sizing though, as chest-wise i would need a size 2, but the shoulders are really tiny. would need a size 4 to get the correct shoulder width. does this jacket look awkward on people built a little different than the average 16 year old japanese bloke? need to make sure before getting one

Anyone know how often BiG restocks on PBJ's? I'm looking to get some 007's as my first pair, but they're sold out both raw and one wash at size 30.... Unfortunately lots of other sizes are still available on both. Is there any other place I can get them in the US?

i want a pair of 30s too and gordon told me the restock will be pretty soon. you should write him an e-mail though and tell him to lay a pair aside for you, otherwise you're gonna miss the chance again.

love that jacket, wanna get one too someday... a bit unsure about the sizing though, as chest-wise i would need a size 2, but the shoulders are really tiny. would need a size 4 to get the correct shoulder width. does this jacket look awkward on people built a little different than the average 16 year old japanese bloke? need to make sure before getting one

from the pictures, it looks like the shoulders are smaller but it also means the sleeves start further up than usual. maybe the sleeves are longer to compensate?

I have a pair of size 30 007s that are slightly used and have a small paint spot on them. Want kopz?

Hmmm. If this weren't my first pair of quality denim, I'd probably be very interested. However, I'd like to buy brand new for this.

i want a pair of 30s too and gordon told me the restock will be pretty soon. you should write him an e-mail though and tell him to lay a pair aside for you, otherwise you're gonna miss the chance again.

I ended up talking to Hide of SharpServiceJapan. Because of the similar price ($260 shipped v. $255 without shipping at BiG... do they charge for shipping?), I've decided to simply buy them via his proxy service. Thanks for the advice, though.

The jacket may look slimmer but I cannot tell much difference between this one and the MF shore jacket when wearing it. It is very comfortable.

I feel that the body cut is slimmer (waist) while the shoulder area is similar to the MF jacket. I belive that most people would find the sleeves are long enough.

All in all, I am very happy with this purchase. If you want to order one, you may measure your own jacket and compare it to the measurement provided by BIG. You won't go wrong. Good luck~

the only thing that is stopping me is losing the stacks and creases :T

but time for an update since i havent beent doing for the past couple months.

painted the pocket cause it was getting boring to me.

the yellow was an arc i did but its coming off now.

149zc0j.jpg

148qkad.jpg

291gqr9.jpg

11tuduf.jpg

Thank you Luke-san for nicely.

And just note for everyone else we can order anytime ALL Pure Blue Japan product anytimes WITH no proxy fee required just Japanese Retail Price only

All prices will be exactly same as Pure Blue Japan website http://www.purebluejapan.jp

If anyone need please message me in superfuture message or email [email protected]

Thank you

Hide

Hmmm. If this weren't my first pair of quality denim, I'd probably be very interested. However, I'd like to buy brand new for this.

I ended up talking to Hide of SharpServiceJapan. Because of the similar price ($260 shipped v. $255 without shipping at BiG... do they charge for shipping?), I've decided to simply buy them via his proxy service. Thanks for the advice, though.

Can anyone explain what the negative trade-off of buying one wash is? I went to the PBJ store in Harajuku and the sales girl told me they actually don't even carry raw denim, it has to be special ordered. Given that my only experience with good denium is APC, I feel safer going with Sanforized but I assume there must be some downside, otherwise everyone would just get Sanforized and avoid the confusion.

people here seem afraid to buy one-wash jeans because they think the company will fuck the cotton and indigo by washing it too hard. i can say from experience that pbj does not do this. just buy a one wash if that's all they got, unless you REALLY like to soak the jeans yourself.

It's preshrunk so you don't have to deal with sizing wrong on a pair of raws.

Essentially it is like being "sanforized" in the sense that you won't need to soak it and that is the smallest size it'll ever be, even after future soaks.

That being said, I have a worn pair of xx-005s. I've been wearing them for a year and they are one wash, there hasn't been any tears, rips, crotchblowouts, or anything of that sort.